food to eat back calories

Options
I just got done with my workout and its 9:30 I know have 444 calories to eat back to get my net calories at 1200. I just never know what to eat? Is wheaties a good choice? with almond milk?

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    That would be good! Fiber and protein are always good choices. I also like nuts and yogurt when I need a calorie boost! Great job on the workout!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great option. :) I would make myself a Peanut butter and banana wrap. Or pb&j. Oh how I wish I had some extra calories now. :laugh:
  • caribbean1019
    Options
    I am new here, could you tell me if we should eat back our workout calories ??? please send a message to my inbox so I will see what is suggested thank you
  • bparsont
    Options
    If you are looking to lose weight you shouldn't eat back the calories you burned off unless you are under your DAILY calorie goal. The exercise is to help you tone and get your metabolism going. I haven't seen too many people eat up all their calories they gain when exercising, you need to be under your calories in order to lose weight.
  • caribbean1019
    Options
    Thank you thats what I thought. I am staying under my 1200 calories and even though I am excercising I just ignore the extra calories that is shown from my excercise, that is correct right?
  • chaugberg
    chaugberg Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I never eat back the calories I burn off unless I'm under my daily galorie goal. Frankly I have a hard time reaching my 1200 calories a day but I force myself and its working so I'm sticking to it.
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    Yeah I was under my net by 444 at 9:30 last night ( i do my workouts late) so I had to get them back up close to 1200. I was still a little under, but close enough