What type of boys do you like?

Options
I KNOW I am boy crazy. I like them a lot sorry!!
What kind of boys do you guys like? Describe your perfect man!

Mine:

British/Australian, tall, buff (not too buff), doesn't matter the eye color, blonde/brown hair, MUSICIANS ARE SEXY.

But of course it all depends on your personality!

What about you girls? Or guys!

Replies

• LMPRF97
    Options
    :heart: I like strawberry blondes, a little acne to show they dont care too much about apperacne but do care, not crazy over mucical, not a a+ like me, a jock(soccer) not football because i like them lean and tall! :heart:
  • littlelionesslove
    Options
    I like a guy that is 5 ft. 10. He has to have big dazzling blue eyes. Must be lean, like a runner but very toned. I like light brown hair. He must be very smart, and also a musician. He must appreciate art, because I am an artist. He must be sensitive, and understanding. He must like shopping and care about his appearance. He must be able to tolerate eating bizarre food.

He must be a tiger.

Good thing I found him. Married for a year now!!
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    I like a guy that is 5 ft. 10. He has to have big dazzling blue eyes. Must be lean, like a runner but very toned. I like light brown hair. He must be very smart, and also a musician. He must appreciate art, because I am an artist. He must be sensitive, and understanding. He must like shopping and care about his appearance. He must be able to tolerate eating bizarre food.

He must be a tiger.

Aw! Congratulations! Sounds like a great guy :)
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I find myself dating tall, dark men who are musicians and have tattoos. Sometiimes they are a little on the skinny side and have shaggy or long hair.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I like men. lol.

Musicians are trouble ;-) I've had a few...a child with one. Hrm.

My husband is amazing. Sweet and gentle, but tatted and has a past ;-) A bad-boy turned good father and husband. Sexy :-)

I am not into white men for some reason. My husband is Salvadoran. I like black hair and brown skin :love:
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    I find myself dating tall, dark men who are musicians and have tattoos. Sometiimes they are a little on the skinny side and have shaggy or long hair.

yum. My last boyfriend had hair that was as long as mine though LOL.
    I love musicians though oh my god.
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I like girls personally
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    I like men. lol.

Musicians are trouble ;-) I've had a few...a child with one. Hrm.

My husband is amazing. Sweet and gentle, but tatted and has a past ;-) A bad-boy turned good father and husband. Sexy :-)

I am not into white men for some reason. My husband is Salvadoran. I like black hair and brown skin :love:

Yeah I like black men a lot too. SO SEXY. And hispanic men. Not really Indian men....except Dev Patel. He's a cutie.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options

I loved musicians too until I grew up, and realized they didn't. :laugh:
  • irasonrisita
    Options

I loved musicians too until I grew up, and realized they didn't. :laugh:

Ahh, maybe it's a phase for me!
    Also, if you don't mind me asking, how did you do your profile picture? Using a program?
  • littlelionesslove
    Options

He must be a tiger.

Aw! Congratulations! Sounds like a great guy :)

He is awesome and I love him so very much. He'll be back from deployment in about 28 days!! So excited.
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    my husband-- 5'10, hazel eyes, big arms..... not skinny not fat muscular but not macho muscle... hard workin out going since im anti social lol and non girly hands, tough but sensitive... and a little bit country----
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I like strawberry blonde all little acne to show they dont care about apperacne none mucical not a a plus student and a jock

LMAO! I'm sorry, but girl you got me laughing! LOVE IT!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Lol, I like women personaly, not males.. I am very much in love with a beautiful woman who is also on this site. The kind of women i love are country girls.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I prefer kind of dorky guys. It's true, I am kind of a dork, so I guess it stands to reason. I do tech support for a living, I am in college, I like to read....a guy has to be smart, and clean, and nice. Oh, and he has to like to DO things...you know...hike, camp, SOMETHING, not just sit at home watching TV or the computer all frigging day.

I have a thing for tattoos as well, but, I can overlook a lack of them. I am a Scorpio, I am totally not interested in Aquariuses (aquarii?) or Capricorns, I am sure there are others that I am just not thinking of...I am pretty much a "typical" Scorpio
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I like girls personally

me too!!
    (thats not to say I dont get boy crazy ever once in a awhile though lol)

and I dont really have a type, but accents are deffinately a plus, and tallness (for guys) also a plus...the only must have is intelligence and pleasnt to look at teeth.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    P.S., my husband can play drums better than A LOT of professionals, (no b.s.) and he has never had an ego about it. It's always been natural to him to play because his dad taught him how to play when he was 8 years old (he is now 33). Keep your options open hon, for my husband is the bestfriend i've ever wanted...really!
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    I prefer kind of dorky guys. It's true, I am kind of a dork, so I guess it stands to reason. I do tech support for a living, I am in college, I like to read....a guy has to be smart, and clean, and nice. Oh, and he has to like to DO things...you know...hike, camp, SOMETHING, not just sit at home watching TV or the computer all frigging day.

I have a thing for tattoos as well, but, I can overlook a lack of them. I am a Scorpio, I am totally not interested in Aquariuses (aquarii?) or Capricorns, I am sure there are others that I am just not thinking of...I am pretty much a "typical" Scorpio

Aquarii! haha.
    I admire that you do tech support, that's actually cool. I love a good dorky guy as well. They can be so cute! As long as they take care of themselves hygenically.
  • SafariLara
    Options

He must be a tiger.

Your husband sounds alot like mine!
  • LMPRF97
    Options
    I like strawberry blondes, a little acne to show they dont care too much about apperacne but do care, not crazy over mucical, not a a+ like me, a jock(soccer) not football because i like them lean and tall!