Goal reached! and a pin-up photo shoot reward!

Options

Replies

• Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration! You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations on all of your hard work.
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing! ...and no need to apologise for the multitude of pics! Be LOUD and PROUD!! Congratulations on your amazing success and hard work! Im totally inspired now! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic!! CONGRATULATIONS.

I'm only a few hours away in Calgary.......I might have to get myself one of them photoshoots when I reach my goal weight!
  • ToddFo
    ToddFo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love the pics on the scale. Beautiful!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    WOWZER!!!! you look GREAT!!!!! A job WELL DONE!!!!!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Some great pictures !!! well done, you are a great example to us all on how to set a goal and totally owning it !!

Well Done !!
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a super idea to do for when you attain your goal weight. I may have to use your idea for when I get there!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great photo shoot!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I highly recommend doing a photoshoot, pin-up or otherwise, when you reach your goal! It's a day that can be all about you, and it's a fantastic way to document your accomplishment!

The photographers names are Penny and Aspen, from Centree Photography, and they are superb!
    www.candiedphotos.blogspot.com
    http://centreephotography.blogspot.com/
  • Karianne1973
    Options
    Great photos !
    I am a photographer also and just did a boudoir shoot today and I said to my makeup artist ( and close friend ) that I will have her do my shoot for me when I am ready and have reached my goal . I think it is a fantastic idea to do this as a reward !
    Congratulations on your great achievement
  • tummymummy
    Options
    Wow! You have done an amazing job! You look absolutely stunning and SO happy :). The photoshoot is an inspired idea - you have tempted me to look into it when I reach my goal!
    Thanks for sharing your wondeful pics.
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning, you should be very proud!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! congrats on your goal
  • KatieJoDunlap
    KatieJoDunlap Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That is a amazing way to reward yourself!! What a great job you have done. You my dear look Fab!!! My brother is a photographer but, I think I will stick to cloths on when he is shooting. Can you say AWKWARD!!! LOL
  • 33nessy
    33nessy Posts: 104
    Options
    that is so inspiring because i started this thing about the same weight so glad to see you got to your goal. you look gorgeous and you should be proud. well done!
    3295323.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cvg1973
    cvg1973 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ida13
    Ida13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good Golliwog! You look Fantastic! What a great idea for a reward.... Something like that will sure keep me motivated....The photos are the cutest thing ever! If it's ok with you I'll save one/two of your pics in my Inspiration Folder?!? I have a lot of celebrity pics in there at the moment, but the little voice in the back of my mind whispering " probably photoshopped...." kind of destroys the inspiration factor. Yours scream " Real Person, Real Life, Real Possibility, Look it can be done!"

Thank you for posting these!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Brilliant.
    I love it.
    Well done.
    The photos on the scale made me smile.
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great photo shoot! you look fantastiC, CONGRATULATIONS on achieving your goal!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I love the one on the scale! I never thought of doing a reward like that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!