Anyone out there from Newcastle, Australia?

Options
Hi,:flowerforyou: I am a working woman in the 45 to 50 category. Have a daughter and a son, both in their early 20's with my first granchild on the way. I would be interested to go for a coffee after work for some good female companionship and for a chat about life. I have only been in the area for a couple of years going from one job to another. I think I have realistic goals to get my weight back on track, just need a partner i n crime to do the time with!!:drinker:

Replies

• boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a Port Stephens girl living in London at the moment but just wanted to say hello as you are so close to home! Actually my mum is in the same boat as you - wanting loose some weight so she can chase after her grand daughter when we come back home in August. So if there are not many people from Newy - I'm sure she could do with some company with her weekend walks around the Bay? Congrats on the weightloss and the soon to be grand child!
    x
  • toinytuna
    Options
    Thanx boncharlie, you are a nice daughter, fixing ur mum up with a playdate all the way across the other side of the world! Thank you for the inspiration, have a great trip ( at least you will miss winter )