im lazy

angieb1978
angieb1978 Posts: 20
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
ive been doing mfp 4 weeks now and i think im doing really well lost 11lb i go swimming twice a week and i love it i just carnt be bothered to do any other exercise i think when i loose some more weight i might get more energy

Replies

• dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    I don't think you're lazy. You're doing what feels right for you right. And clearly it's working because you lost 11lbs! Congrats!

When you're ready you can take on more. You're doing awesome, keep it up.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    ur not lazy at all, ur just doin wot feels right for u hon

ur doin great :D

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • ebrat86
    ebrat86 Posts: 7 Member
    I thought I was lazy at one point too. Going to the gym wasn't very exciting to me and I lacked the motivation to go unless someone gave me a huge nudge. I've found something amazing though. Zumba! It's so much fun...I no longer need someone to push me out the door to go exercise. It's like going to a party...if you're finding it hard to get up and exercise, I'd highly recommend that you find a Zumba class and give it a try.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    You're not lazy. When more weight comes off you will have more energy. Keep doing what you are doing. It is working.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Depending on your weight, yes you might have more energy when you lose more. I actually found I was ALWAYS tired before I started working out. Now that I do it gives me energy. People talk about runners-high, well I get workout-high lol. Do what's best for you. If the weight is coming off then that means you are doing great, and if you hit a plateau that means you have to step it up. Good luck!
  • thanks everyone for all your advice :)
This discussion has been closed.