Turbo fire/cardio questions

SolidGoaled
SolidGoaled Posts: 504 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
Do you HAVE to follow the exact schedule for Turbo Fire? When I am following Turbo fires official schedule, I get totally bummed when there is no cardio on the schedule. For example, yesterday I was supposed to do the Core 20. Instead I slapped in the Fire 30. I can't bear to be without cardio. But, then I feel bad that I skipped the core training and benefits from that. What can I do to modify the schedule so that I get that Turbo Fire cardio in, plus all my strength training? Will TF still work well if I don't follow the exact schedule?

Replies

• craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    I wouldn't skip out on the core workouts. It is highly beneficial. You can do the schedule to fit your needs..if you want to add cardio, do the core 20 plus one of the cardio workouts. It won't hurt and it will only help! You will love to grow strength workouts.
  • Those programs are designed for a specific way beacause that's what works for most people. I would try to stick with it for the most part. But if you want to swap a cardio for a different one or a core one for a different one but try to do the type of excercise they are on the schedule. Or just trust that they know what they are doing and follow the plan as it is laid out for you. I used to swap MWF and workouts in P90X if I was on the road but would still do them. Instead of legs and back on Friday I might do it Monday and Chest and Back Friday or something like that.
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Yesterday was my core 20 and stretch 40 day. So, I did that, but like you miss the cardio. So, I also did Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. You could though, just do one of the Turbo Fire cardio workouts...I just wanted something different.
  • SolidGoaled
    SolidGoaled Posts: 504 Member
    Cool - thanks guys.
This discussion has been closed.