Options
44 y.o. married man of 24 yrs (Sorry Ladies), father of 2 and Pops to 2. Life is great in my neck of the woods except weight loss. I started about 5 wks ago and my goal was not meet (No Biggie). I really love this app./site and it is the first way instead of taking Adapex that I can succesfully drop lbs.. It was fun at first and I got a fellow officer to do it to and the biggest loser at Lake Patrol began. We have both lost some lbs., but for me this went from fun to a life line in losing lbs.. Fun and addictive for sure. Question though has anyone got any ideas to curb late night snacking? Norm

Replies

• PudgeMuffin200
    Options
    I dont know if u like tea- but i am a huge night snacker so when i really want a snack i make a cup of tea with no milk or sugar of course and that really helped for some reason. Or once in a while i will have a sugar free ice pop.
  • forestdancers
    forestdancers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi Norm.

I would not so much worry about late night snaking just make sure that your snacks are healthy and they are calulated into your food log.
    I personally like to have a yogurt cup with about 10grams of walnuts and hemp hearts but if I'm too close to my calorie cut off I'll make it a diet yogurt and use almonds instead of walnut and skip the hemp.

I have heard that a protein snack before bed can help sleep too and what I heard recomended on Dr Oz is about 30grams of cheese.

If you are still starving after a snack what i would do is take a drink of orange metamucil. I like to use a half mesure and half cup of water and then let it gel. It is sort of like a snack but full of healthy fiber.

Hope this helps
    Brenda
  • nmarch869
    Options
    Great ideas! I like green tea so will try that and as far as healthy well not reaaly more like a rat in the potatoe chip bag at 2 am. This is why I have stalled out I know it. Again thanks and all the input the better.