How do you guys keep track of these recipes/food ideas??

Options
I am getting so many ideas off here, but how do you guys keep track of them so you don't have to go searching through the post again? I don't always want to write down long recipes as I am browsing...

Any ideas?

Replies

• jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Open up MS Word or Notepad and copy and paste the recipe and then save the file as Recipes or whatever you want to save it as...works for me!
  • are0721
    are0721 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I usually copy/paste them into a word document and if I make them & like them, then I'll put it on a recipe card.
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    There has been a lot of talk about creating some sort of recipe thread but you'd still have to search through those. For now, I would use the MY BLOG section and copy and paste them there in your blog so you can easily find them. You can either add a new blog entry for each recipe or just update the same posting each time you add a new recipe. :smile:
  • Jess3Loves
    Jess3Loves Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks! I am going to go through the posts and do a lot of copying and pasting, haha!
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I copy/paste them to an email and send it to myself, then file the email in a Recipes folder. I usually include the link to where I got it too because sometimes additional good info comes up after the initial post. I like saving to email because that makes it easy for me to access from either work or home.