Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi all

Hiya all,
I'm another newbie from the UK (well new to posting on the forum - I've been lurking and using the iphone app since January) So far this seems to be working - if only I'd realised how easy it would be to loose weight just by watching how many calories I'm eating. I was shocked at how many calories some of my favourite foods had. I'm hoping to get myself down to a size 12 by summer so I guess I'll be around for a while. I'm not as fussed about weight - more about looking and feeling a bit healthier. Does anyone know any good fitness games for the wii btw? Im using wii fit atm and I've bought myself just dance 2 but I need something like that to motivate me to exercise. the idea of being at a gym is just too daunting and I'm the kind of persn who would rather spend a day out walking than an hour out jogging.

Replies

• dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    i tend to walk what ever the weather but having two dogs helps , i walked just over five miles this morning , but I'm full of head cold at the mo so feeling shattered , vary your excersize and maybe add walk run to you your walking .
    Dawny x
  • You can get apps for phones that track your walks and show how many cals you burn, we walk our dog every day and know how good it is for us.
  • lisa4kids
    lisa4kids Posts: 54 Member
    I just got the Michael Jackson "The Experience" game, and I LOVE IT!!! I have also heard that the Zumba Wii game is fun as well. I got bored of the Wii fit pretty quickly, but may go back to it. I too, want to see what other games for the Wii people like for exercise.
  • alexp44
    alexp44 Posts: 28 Member
    I'm rather lucky in that I have a rather physical job (I do home shopping for a large supermarket chain) so I walk around 5 miles a day at work (whilst pushing a heavy trolley of course). Walking on my days off I don't count as exercise as I'd normally be walking them at work. Does that make sense?