New here

Options
Hello everyone I just started this week and I really like it I would like to lose 80 pounds. I know it will take time but with the support and food tracker I think I can really do it. I will keep everyone updated on my weight lose:smooched:

Replies

• jdaniels
    Options
    Hello everyone I just started this week and I really like it I would like to lose 80 pounds. I know it will take time but with the support and food tracker I think I can really do it. I will keep everyone updated on my weight lose:smooched:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you jdaniels.
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    welcome jdaniels...
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • mgeorge2527
    Options
    You can definitely do ti if you keep your mind to it...Good Luck!
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • traumarn
    traumarn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck! Be positive and you can do it.
  • erinlovesunicorns
    Options
    HEY THERE YOU EXERCISE LOVERS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND EXERCISE REGULARLY AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO EAT HEALTHY FOODS!:wink:
  • addylovesponies
    Options
    welcome im new here too!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • JPAGE
    JPAGE Posts: 2
    Options
    This is my first week. I want to lose 100 pounds. I have tried allmost everything. Now I am going to do hard work exercise and dedication. I need all the help I can get and advise. Thanks to all.
  • sazzle06
    Options
    Hi all! I'm new too, and want to lose 20 lbs. It seems to be sticking to me, but hopefully this will help me to get the last few lbs off :) good luck to all you other newbies too :) x
  • Dsmart
    Dsmart Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello, I am new too and looking to lose 60 lbs. Counting calories has really helped me. I have already left behind 22 lbs by counting calories, drinking lots of water and doing some changes. Good luck on your weight loss adventure.