Back on Track

Options
I kinda fell of the Wagon, I got Pregnant and lost my baby for the second time in a year.. So now i need all the support to get me back on track !! I want to lose about 40 lb any tips on eating good healthy meals for lunch?

Replies

• cristleb
    cristleb Posts: 30
    Options
    I kinda fell of the Wagon, I got Pregnant and lost my baby for the second time in a year.. So now i need all the support to get me back on track !! I want to lose about 40 lb any tips on eating good healthy meals for lunch?
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome back :flowerforyou:

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
    God bless, darlin'.
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    My heart and prayers goes out to you and your family! I'm sure losing a child has to be very Very hard!! :frown:

Here's a strategy I've been using and it seems to be working! As far as food I've been doing a lot of portion control! Weighing my food and eating just enough until I feel satisfied not neccessarily FULL (Trust me there's a difference)! Try to Pack 1- 2 (small) baggies of small healthy snacks that will give you protein and all of the nutrients you need. Like nuts, grapes, apples ... Even some of those grain snack bars helps! I even try to drink the 8 cups of water a day that is recommended. I find when I drink the water when I'm hungry it knocks that hunger edge just a bit!

So far, I also, stay focused on doing some form of exercise at least 3x week (30 min a day) to burn calories! Start off small like 15 min a day and work your way up! As long as you're moving your body that's important!

Sweetie I wish you luck and I know you WILL lose the weight!! :heart:

God Bless:flowerforyou:
    Divalovesyou1

70715.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cristleb
    cristleb Posts: 30
    Options
    Thank you so much, I really need all the help i can get to lose the weight !!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome and YOU CAN DO IT!