Not so newbee

Options
Hi All,
I'm not quite the newbee, I have been lurking around the site for a few weeks now. I really love how supportive everyone is to each other so I thought it about time to introduce myself. My name is Amy, I'm a single mom...she is 9. I've been working at making this life change sense mid February. I've lost 33lbs so far and I'd like to lose 33 more, then take it from there. I've been making a lot of changes in my life, things that I've been thinking about doing for years, but was probably just too fat...too lazy...too stuck in a place I wasn't happy in, but couldn't come up with the guts to change it. So....it is a pleasure to finally meet everyone. Have a great weekend!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I'm not quite the newbee, I have been lurking around the site for a few weeks now. I really love how supportive everyone is to each other so I thought it about time to introduce myself. My name is Amy, I'm a single mom...she is 9. I've been working at making this life change sense mid February. I've lost 33lbs so far and I'd like to lose 33 more, then take it from there. I've been making a lot of changes in my life, things that I've been thinking about doing for years, but was probably just too fat...too lazy...too stuck in a place I wasn't happy in, but couldn't come up with the guts to change it. So....it is a pleasure to finally meet everyone. Have a great weekend!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You'll love it here! Congrats on the loss and the change of lifestyle. You'll love yourself for it and feel sosoooooo much better :drinker:
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    Thats wonderful you can totally lose 33 more pounds!

69451.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

1st Goal: 165 By My Daughter's 1st Birthday
    2nd Goal: 140 By My Husband's Birthday
    Ultimate Goal: To Be a size 6
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome!
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    Welcome ! This IS a great place indeed, you'll enjoy loosing weight.
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hi Rosemary :flowerforyou:

Your heartfelt honesty is refreshing.

You will be successful here at MFP. :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amy. I was reading your story and I thought to myself, if this gal can be a single mom, she certainly can loose the last 33 lbs. I think being a single mom is tougher. Good for u, good luck.