HAs anyone done the Jillian MIchaels Shred?

Options
I have been doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for 5 days now. Its hard and I feel as though I am getting a good work out but I am curious if anyone else has used it and seen results.

Replies

• Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    you should use the search ,you'll find alot who've recently started it.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday and actually found today harder than the first day. I've heard a lot of good things about it. I like the fact that if I can't do anything else I can at least set aside 25 minutes a day to do this. As for results, I've been exercising for a long time and I'm pretty intense so I'm not expecting that this will make me incredibly more toned but its a good challenge.
  • MaKisMom
    MaKisMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I started doing it about a year ago, before getting pregnant with #3. I was at a weight I was happy with, but wanted to get toned. I definitely saw results with toning! That being said, I gained some weight doing it because I was gaining muscle and was already at a lower BMI. I'm not sure how well it works for losing weight, but I can definitely attest to it helping with toning!!
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    I did it about 3 times a week for several months. I love it! I used her other DVD's too, but The Shred is my favorite. In a year I lost 53 pounds and went from a size 18 to a size 12.