New HRM and Just Dance 2...WOW

Options
Just finished a 40 minute dancing session with my new Polar FT7. Burned 469 calories and hit a max heart rate of 186!!! I don't hit that max when working out on EASA2!

I was feeling quite pleased with my dancing skills until my 8 year old daughter walked in and said "oh mom...REALLY?????" cause I was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra. Guess it was a little much for her!!!

Replies

• Liz75
    Liz75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great burn! I have the polar FT7, a recent purchase, and it's just great! :-), good luck with it as a helpful and incentive tool for exercising!
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    LOL about your daughter:laugh: Thats the same HRM I have and I love it so much. It was well worth every cent huh? I love knowing how much I burn and that is an awesome burn for dancing!!! Way to go!!
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My kids kind of think I've went and lost my mind as well.. But I have to say they are much more used to it now then in the beginning.. They are becoming more and more aware of the changes I am making and they try not to give me a hard time when I am doing my workout. Keep up the good work!! I am dying to get HRM I have been dropping hints as a birthday gift.:flowerforyou: