My wife suggested it, so here I am!

rss168
rss168 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new to myfitnesspal. My wife started logging in Jan. 2008, and has lost about 45 pounds. She has made an extreme transformation from a size 14 to a size 4. So I figured it is my turn to try this buzz of "myfitnesspal.com". I would like to get back to the shape I was in when I was competively kickboxing, about 8% bodyfat. I am avid strength trainer, so I figure with the added cardio and calorie counting I should be there by September 2008??? We will have to wait and see.......

Replies

• rss168
    rss168 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new to myfitnesspal. My wife started logging in Jan. 2008, and has lost about 45 pounds. She has made an extreme transformation from a size 14 to a size 4. So I figured it is my turn to try this buzz of "myfitnesspal.com". I would like to get back to the shape I was in when I was competively kickboxing, about 8% bodyfat. I am avid strength trainer, so I figure with the added cardio and calorie counting I should be there by September 2008??? We will have to wait and see.......
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Welcome! You can totally do it. It is nice to have people going through the same thing you are.

69451.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

1st Goal: 165 By My Daughter's 1st Birthday
    2nd Goal: 140 By My Husband's Birthday
    Ultimate Goal: To Be a size 6
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome!!!!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Welcome, you'll love it here.

The people and support are amazing.........not to mention the tools that help you meet your goals.
  • YEEAAHH!! Here you are!! Welcome, Welcome and Welcome AGAIN!!:flowerforyou:
  • destilynne
    destilynne Posts: 45
    Hello and welcome,

my name is Desti and I too joined in January 2008 and have lost 45 pounds....great site and great people for support and advice on anything and everything for helping you to make a real life change in your food and exercise habits....we all have habits....may as well start a few really good habits to health and feeling better....congratulations to your wife and see you around the site...good luck on the new you....(smiles.).....:smile:
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    On behalf of the menfolk, welcome!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    welcome! :drinker:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    welcome! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.