Graze boxes

Options
Anyone use the "graze box" delivery service? How do you find them? I have ordered a few for this week to see how they are. Would appreciate your thoughts on them??

Replies

• marber
    marber Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Expensive!

You should check the nutrition info carefully as well some tubs are high in calories.

I tend to get them when they send me half price offers and use what they send me to give me ideas for relatively healthy snacks and then get the same stuff at health food store, supermarket or we have a fairly good nut bar.
  • staceywoo
    Options
    I've just had my first one and I really like them! They are expensive so I won't be having them all the time but I was impressed with the quality of the food and all of the nutritional info included. Yes some of them are fairly high in calories (up to about 250kcal I think ) but these are the ones that include chocolate, coated nuts, flapjacks or focaccia so to be expected. If you pick the healthier items they're really good for healthy snacks; you can 'bin' the higher calorie items from your list so you aren't tempted to have these. I also binned anything including wasabi!
  • ASBO2Amber
    Options
    I find them really good! Here's a code if anyone want s a free box, cancel anytime: Q811TNL
  • beccus
    beccus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I treated my boyfriend to a gift voucher for christmas, its a nice treat i think.
  • sconns21
    sconns21 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I signed up for a free box. Came on the delivery date that I set but I haven't tried anything yet. Too many calories, I'll be giving them to the boyfriend because he loves nuts.
  • 008Lizzy
    008Lizzy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! My first box due tomorrow, I had to tick off a lot of the stuff as I am wheat free, hoping it will make me eat during the day as I can go for hours without eating which is not good. Will need to check those numbers though huh! Will let u know how I get on..thanks so much!
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Graze boxes are brilliant I love them. Yes they are quite expensive but at the end of the day to have the variety of snacks they send you would be expensive to go out and buy as well. Nuts aren't cheap to buy.
    I don't mind paying it as I get a good selection of different snacks. I eat them almost every day on the way home from work - and I know how many calories i'm eating and won't be tempted to go over. If i bought a bag of cashews for example I would be tempted to eat more than I should.
    I write on the top of the individual box in permanant marker the amount of calories for easy reference. Makes it easier if you know how many calories you have left to eat.

I would definitely recommend to everyone :)
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    I love getting these! I have one on order for every friday as an end of week treat. I always look forward to seeing what I'm gonna get. Last friday I got the flapjack with chocolate on and it was the best flapjack I've ever eaten.
    Everyone is saying they can be high in calories but they're rarely above 200 per little box which I find easy to work into my daily 1200 calories. (:
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Do any US folks know if we have a service like this?? I've never heard of it - but it looks interesting.
  • 008Lizzy
    Options
    My Graze box arrived but I must have been too late on ticking off my wheat/gluten free but have made sure its fine for next delivery. I tried the ginger flapjack, was aweseome!! (But twenty minutes later sore tummy:cry: ). Love the cherry raisins! I am looking at a box lasting two days which isnt a lot of calories. For me, its brilliant as I just spend so much time working and just dont stop enough to eat. I had the "Eatwell" box yesterday, have the "Nibbles" on arriving Saturday. Almostthirty, if someones not doing this in the states then theres a business opportunity there:wink:
    Makes a change to look forward to the postman calling:happy:
    I just hope they add more gluten/wheat free...I would have loved a flapjack boohoohooo!
    But yup..very inventive! Hoping I get some nice juicy olives at the weekend:happy:
  • 008Lizzy
    Options
    PS! I found all the calories for the boxes I had delivered on here in the database! I was pleased to see all the nutritional info clearly marked on each punnet, but helpful too that someone has already been posting them here to the database..thank YOU whoever it was!
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Really glad you are enjoying them :) I think they are fantastic :) I especially like the ones with just a little bit of chocolate in - i'm happy if i'm having chocolate and this way only have a little amount.