Sports Bras

jaitken_22
jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I am looking to get my first sports bra and wondering if anyone knows of any good ones preferably cheapish in price and from UK stores.

Replies

• Billiek
    Billiek Posts: 8 Member
    I don't know what stores you have over there... however, if you have victoria's secret.. they have a great sports bra.
  • Honestly in sports bras, alot of the time you get what you pay for. If you are going to be doing high impact get a couple nice ones (wash/wear). I love the ones by Nike.
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    I bought one from Tesco for a fiver... I have big boobies so I advise you NOT to get one there...Its the high impact one too.. quite disappointed... I do however buy my bra's from M&S...Get measured up there, I know I plan to, just havent had the time...thats why I picked up a cheap convenient one from Tesco...

Good luck hunting...
  • i got mine at walmart. They are pull on ones, and are a little snug on me, so nothing flops or jumps, lol
  • lhague
    lhague Posts: 258
    Having had big breast before reduction, double bra yourself if you are in the same predicament.
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Shock Absorber is the best I've found. You can get them from most sports shops and from Figleaves. They aren't cheap - £30+ - but they are very good.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    M&S.
    You do get what you pay for.
    These fasten at the front and are brilliant.
This discussion has been closed.