Good results with 30 day shred?

colorpastels94
colorpastels94 Posts: 2
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
So I started 30 Day Shred like a week ago, but stopped. I just started it again today, but at level 2. I'm kind of afraid that this DVD won't get me any results at all, or as quick as it might claim. Have any of you completed, or have even tried this work out and have seen good results????

Replies

• im only on day 2 but ive heard a lot of success stories from people on here about it! IDK what the DVD "claims" other then to get you in shape. but as long as its giving you a challenge, and a good work out, its doing its job
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    did you do your measurements before you started? i'm on day 10 today & just started level 2 yesterday & i forgot to measure before i started, but though the scale hasn't moved, my clothes are fitting better & a little loser, so i know i'm toning up :o)
  • I've started seeing results! I just started level 3 today, I'm on day 16. Give your body a couple weeks and you should start noticing some differences. I started seeing it in my stomach first. Good luck!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    I have completed my 2nd day on the Shred. I feel it in many places. But mostly I've got a couple of friends who have gone thru the full 30 days and swear by it. When they feel they need to do some extra burn of calories they will incorporate the Shred for the 30 days and then go back to their regular work outs...I am going to give it shot and see what happens...Good Luck
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Hi. :) I started 30DS on January 1st and completed all 30 days (10 consecutive days per level). While I didn't see any huge results on the scale (and, I forgot to take beginning measurements!), I do know that I gained MUCH strength and endurance (and, I believe, boosted my metabolism), because once I completed the first 30 days, I have since kept doing 30DS about two or three times a week, plus more cardio (running, kickboxing, dancing, etc.), and lost 5lbs in two weeks.

Here is my blog with some before and after photos: http://todefyego.blogspot.com/2011/01/30-day-shred-results.html
  • I did day 15 today. level 1 for 5 days then level 2 for the last 10. Level 3 tomorrow. Also added in 6 wk 6 pk (3 times) and Burn fat boost motabalism (4 days) with Zumba at weekends plus free weights most days.

Deffo seeing results.

I have gone from 112 lbs to 98 lbs since joining and have two pictures up from day 1 and day 10 of shred which you are welcome to look at.

Just remember though it is a combo of good eating and other exercise that sees quicker/better results. :)
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    I just started today, but plan to compliment it with other things. I also joined JM's diet website and the way she does circuit training there is to do the routines five days, one day of just cardio, and one day of rest. The 30 DS is the same kind of circuit training as is on her website.

Good luck!
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    I recently finished the 30DS with a group here and have started again with another group. The reason for the group is encouragement and accountability. The reason I started again is the 2 " gone from my midriff and the 2" gone from my lower abdomen.

I did it 30 times in 30 days. If I missed a day I did it twice the next day. I also did my regular walking routine, but I believe the shred got the changes in the belly that I was hoping for.

I'm not a particular fan of JM and I don't see what about the shred gets results, but I'm in again.
This discussion has been closed.