INSANITY

sehncw99
sehncw99 Posts: 73
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone heard of or tried "INSANITY" workout dvds?? I really want to get it

Replies

• jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    My husband did Insanity! Its an awesome workout! Message me if you'd like :smile:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    intense and brutal workout. You'll get great results if you stick to it, but you have to be dedicated.
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    I just purchased them on ebay today. I have March1st as my target day to start the 60 days. I am excited!!! I have heard that they are very intense. My only concern is the diet plan because I am a vegetarian so lean protein is a problem for me to refuel my body after an intense workout.
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    i'm in my second month! LOVE IT. you can read about my journey on my blog... http://payfitforward.wordpress.com
  • Thanks Everyone :) i just bought it on EBAY to!! ahh i cant wait
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    I'm staringt my fourth week tomorrow. What I've learned is that the first week is superhard, but if you modify when you need and take deep breaths you can get through it. I try to do more with each workout. I'm probably 15-20 years older than the people on the video and if I can keep up with them I'm psyched. Ibuprofen was my friend the first two weeks. Now I'm just proud that I got through 3 weeks. I feel so much better and I know it helped with the weight loss so far. Feel free to contact me if you want to talk about Insanity.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Aleve gel caps got me through.
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    I really like Insanity! I am week 5, recovery week! I bet you will like it also! It takes allot of commitment! I started a blog on my Insanity journey and I posted some progress pix and measurements today the link should follow, take a look if you like!
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Well I can say I'm very excited... I'll be starting april 18th!! When I'm done my first round of P90X!!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    I start week 5 tomorrow. I don't think I am ready for Month 2, so I may do one more round of Month 1 before moving on after recovery week. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Insanity though
This discussion has been closed.