question.

nica8605
nica8605 Posts: 31 Member
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
There are so many things out there to help u lose weight.. is there any good dietary pill out there that actually helps you lose weight?

Replies

• glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 666 Member
    You don't really need a pill to help you lose weight . If you just cut back on calories, add in more activities and exercise to your daily life and drink enough water the pounds will start to fall off of you. I would personally steer clear of diet pills because a vast majority of them cause heart problems which I'm assuming you are trying to avoid if you are looking to get healthier and lose weight. :)

Just follow the calorie allotment MFP gives you and you will see it works :) Good luck!
  • I would also advise against diet pills. A: They don't work if you don't cut calories and eat nutritious foods anyway. B: The pros are few and far between. They're just another way for some company to make a quick buck off of us big people that just want to be in shape again.

Good luck! :)
  • As much as popping a pill seems easy its not really the right way to go about it. All I ahve been doing is tracking what i eat and how much exercise i do. For the first week i just did what i always do to get an idea of where i was going wrong. then cut back my calorie intake or exercised more if i wanted to eat all that junk and before you know i'm losing weight!! You want to make a lifestyle change not just a quick get it off only to put it all back on or more.
  • nica8605
    nica8605 Posts: 31 Member
    thanks! I've tried some before but was never faithful to it so i never got they affect.. thanks for answering tho!
This discussion has been closed.