A tiny little something

Options
zen68
zen68 Posts: 138 Member
Sooooo....I lost another 2 pounds....woohoo. And for a lil present I went to Hot Topic and got a new shirt for a 40th birthday party tonight......it feels sooo good....:bigsmile:

Replies

• zen68
    Options
    Sooooo....I lost another 2 pounds....woohoo. And for a lil present I went to Hot Topic and got a new shirt for a 40th birthday party tonight......it feels sooo good....:bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Go you!

I :heart: Hot Topic too!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! good job!:flowerforyou:

FYI your ticker isn't measuring your progress? Says you havn't lost anything?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! :drinker:

(I'm soooo glad fatsis didn't start this topic) :drinker:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! :drinker:

(I'm soooo glad fatsis didn't start this topic) :drinker:

Awww, he just can't escape it!
  • zen68
    Options
    I just changed it! Thanks....as for Hot Topic I walk in there look around and laugh because I am old now....and what I wanted is what I wore 20 years ago...the nice plaid catholic school skirt with my doc martins.....teehee...so funny....to try and be sooo cool LOL:glasses:

My kids "oh mom"
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I just changed it! Thanks....as for Hot Topic I walk in there look around and laugh because I am old now....and what I wanted is what I wore 20 years ago...the nice plaid catholic school skirt with my doc martins.....teehee...so funny....to try and be sooo cool LOL:glasses:

My kids "oh mom"

HaHa. I try to act cool browsing there as I flash the employees my way cool nosering (ok miniscule diamond nose stud) and try to not act scared at the emo screamo music they are playing in the background. They have great vintage rock band tees there too.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I always feel like I need a flamethrower and a wooden stake to deal with all the wannabe Vampires. Still, I do like a lot of the goth kid clothing. Plus I have more than one piece of jewelry from there. And I also like the retro tee's (I got my Mr. T shirt there, woot!) *shrug*
  • zen68
    Options
    Yes the nose ring, tongue ring, tats, and two toned hair.....and to think I had all this back when they were born....or thought of....so a long with the retro t-shirts in there...there are some retro shoppers...LOL:bigsmile:

Sgt....the jewlery rocks in there....
    And it has to be hard to keep up with all of us cool people.....
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Yeah, admittedly I was a pretty big hot topic kid back in the day. Now I seem to be spending a lot of time in Buckle....*sigh* (stupid expensive, awesome designer clothing)
  • zen68
    Options
    OMG you have a Buckle? We don't have one here in CT so when I go home to NEI have to stock up LOL
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Congrats on the loss! Have fun tonight at the Par-tay! :)
  • zen68
    Options
    Thanks....all dressed up and no date.....
    :tongue:

Pics b4, during and after the par-tay tomorrow
    sad
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    You guys are lucky...we don't have a hot topic:brokenheart:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    No hot topic here either, I check it out online though, even though I hate online shopping! They definitley have some cool stuff though! Congrats, and have a blast tonight!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    OMG you have a Buckle? We don't have one here in CT so when I go home to NEI have to stock up LOL

Gotta get my Affliction somehow. (I bought Manda the coolest 'Sinful' shirt ever the other day.)
  • zen68
    Options
    Perfect ~t....she will rock in it...

:devil:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Perfect ~t....she will rock in it...

:devil:

She sure did. :wink: :bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    happy-birthday.jpg

Have a great Birthday Zen!!!! Congrats on another 2 pounds!!!
    woohoo.gif

Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday to you!!
    Happy birthday dear Zeeeennnnnnnn!!!
    Happy birthday to YOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!
    -Renee