Where is Everyone From?

Options

Replies

• shutterbug_bz
    Options
    Bozeman, Montana :-) Good luck...I am fairly new here myself.
  • SheenaGonzales
    Options
    First time poster here. From Sunny California :happy:
  • remolding
    remolding Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome, From Akron , Ohio, U.S.A. :flowerforyou:
  • Nancy_g
    Nancy_g Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WELCOME:)

City of Angels, baby!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Mentor, Ohio (suburb about 30 miles east of Cleveland)
  • gems4me
    Options
    Hi everyone, this is really cool to see all the different places we're from, me I'm living in northwest Florida.
  • Silver_mist0982
    Options
    Tulsa, OK!!!
  • free2bfit
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I am from plain old California baby. Not as cool as some of the other places on here like Australia, Germany and all that(places i have always wanted to go). Oh and i am brand new so yeah. I am trying to lose 20 pounds for graduation in June so if anyone knows any tips. I just wanna walk down the aisle looking fit instead of just small.
  • kitt3n659
    Options
    South Carolina
  • UcallMeJay
    Options
    Waco, Texas
  • SDOFFE
    Options
    I am from the US but living in Italy for the next three years.
  • Thigley74
    Options
    I am originally from the bay area of california but I live in Burley ID right now.....:tongue:
  • Marlabe
    Options
    I am from good old northern New Jersey...don't laugh at me. It's not the Jersey shore, I promise!
  • SDOFFE
    Options
    Love your quotes. I'm a serious Marilyn fan!
  • Star1ing_Dar1ing
    Options
    MANCHESTER, ENGLANG
  • jnwn
    jnwn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'm from the States, but living in Asia. And I study at an Australian university (online). I'll probably be in Australia sometime next year, working on a teaching practicum. Welcome, newbie, from a fellow newbie. :)
  • collies41
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Just joined this week - I'm from Sunderland, UK x
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I am from plain old California baby. Not as cool as some of the other places on here like Australia, Germany and all that(places i have always wanted to go). Oh and i am brand new so yeah. I am trying to lose 20 pounds for graduation in June so if anyone knows any tips. I just wanna walk down the aisle looking fit instead of just small.

there is nothing "plain" about california! i'd *love* to live there - although like anything else, you always want what you can't have and the grass isn't always greener. i think you look great! i don't know if you already exercise or not, but if you're just looking to look fit, add a few hours of exercise in your week. that along with a good diet should work. good luck:)
  • missmfg
    Options
    just joined today - i'm from scotland