40 pounds down.. nearly half way there..

Options
Well seeing I got dressed up last night for a night out with the girls for Valentines day I figured I'd use those pics for my half way ones seeing im only 5 pounds from my half way mark.. YAY...So I started out at 235 (ish) which is what the first 3 pictures are ... and the pics with me in black and white im at 192.5.. I still have a long way to go, and celebrated a little too hard so prolly gained a few pounds this weekend. BUT. I am ready to begin phase 2 and really get in shape. I cant wait to get below 185 thats a big mark for me, and Im almost there!! I start boot camp in a week and that should really help. I've come to love the gym and am now able to run 3 miles.. Getting ready for my first 5k in April... Im so excited about all of this.... Let me know what ya'll think... I have a loooong way to go yet, about another 50 pounds.. but thats ok... I can do it.... :D

Here is me a little over a year ago... 230 ish...

talex.jpg

Here is me in July.. my 21st Bday... 227 ish... (on the left of course)

21birthday032.jpg

and here is me in August.. back at about 235...

mefat.jpg

Here are 3 pics from last night:
( I dont see a ton of a difference, but hey 40 pounds is 40 pounds)

photo.jpg

metall.jpg

sitting5.jpg

here is a close up face pic I took a few days ago....

face.jpg

Well, there ya go... Hope this inspired someone.. ready to hit the gym tommarro again, and work off those snacks I ate celebrating last night... LOL....

Thanks for the support everyone! <3

~Nisharae

Replies

• nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    urgh lemme retry...
  • nisharae
    Options
    oooh sorry now they are huge... dont know how to fix them.. sorry ya'll....ahhhh..
  • alitarose
    alitarose Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Amazing, I sure see the difference and you are beautiful! So happy for you. You must feel fantastic!
  • szieres
    szieres Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing! I can't wait to be able to post half way pics.. It's amazing to see the difference (and when you look at yourself everyday, its very hard to see it), but pictures say a thousand words.. Good job!
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    ROCK ON!!! you can totally tell!! WTG!!! Thanks for posting your such an inspiration:wink:
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    awesome. keep up the good work. you inspire me to keep going.
  • moorees
    Options
    congrats! while many people struggle to lose 10lbs, you showed everyone that it's possible by going beyond. Good luck to you with your future goals!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    awesome job. Amazing. You look a ton different. Nice dress and shoes. Love the shoes. :) You look amazing! Keep up the great work. :) Your legs look great. :)
  • Dhinkson
    Dhinkson Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference in your face and waist!! GREAT JOB!! Keep it up!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference too! You look awesome! Really healthy. It's obvious that you are doing it the right way, through healthy eating and exercise. Great job and good luck with the second half!!
  • nica8605
    nica8605 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 40lbs. I'm at the starting rate that u were! you helped me realize I can do this! You look great! Congrats again!
  • MissFDavis
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congratulations on reaching the halfway mark! Weight loss is such an amazing journey once you get used to all the hard work and dieting (and even then it gets hard/discouraging at times). Keep up the good work, I am excited to see you along the rest of your journey!
  • larisadixon
    larisadixon Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    U look great. Following your journey!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Girl!!! You're a beauty! Beautiful face & HOT legs! WOOOO! :flowerforyou:

It definitely shows..... lots of tone in the arms & legs.:flowerforyou:

Keep on rocking baby! :love: :drinker:
  • xbratschex
    xbratschex Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's incredible, you look gorgeous! Keep up the good work!
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look beautiful. I can definitely see a wonderful difference. How gorgeous you are. Your smile is contagious.

Thanks for the motivation to keep going!
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    You can def see the difference!! You look great!! WTG!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, you look really good! I love your dress in the recent pics btw, very cute!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    You look amazing.... Keep up the hard work!
  • nisharae
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!! So excited to keep this going.. Pretty soon each pound I hit will be one that I've never been at before ( or cant remember being at - its been since middle school that I've been in the 180's so this is getting exciting... ;) ).. Thank you for all your support...!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!