hungry?

nica8605
nica8605 Posts: 31 Member
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
I always find myself hungry around this time of nght 8 or 9 oclock.. by this time i"ve eaten my food intake for the day and i don't have the calories to snack.. any suggestions?

Replies

• Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    try to eat more fiber during the day. That really helps me!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Start saving a few calories for this time of night so you can have that little snack. That's what I do & it sure helps! :flowerforyou:
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Try saving enough calories for a half a cup of grapes or something and I always try to drink a lot of water with dinner - that keeps me full.
  • ashleyplus3
    ashleyplus3 Posts: 284 Member
    Me too! I suggest going to sleep! :yawn:
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    I will either go to bed...but if I'm not tired I will drink alot of water or try some fresh fruit it won't put you over to much on ur calories.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Save some calories for a high protein snack like peanuts or fat free yogurt.

Work out more and you'll earn more calories!
  • ChristieDF
    ChristieDF Posts: 178 Member
    Fruit or save some cals. I usually drink water so I won't eat too late. And I try to do my exercise so I don't feel like eating. Too tired lol.
  • kadye
    kadye Posts: 136 Member
    I usually drink about 16oz of water and then brush my teeth. I find I don't want sweet or salty (my two vices) if I have just brushed my teeth.
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    I pig out on steamed green beans or broccoli during dinner, and I'm normally not hungry for the rest of the evening. Up your veggie intake.
This discussion has been closed.