Weekly Calorie Burn Challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• Madsin
    Madsin Posts: 17
    Options
    Good Job Mary,
    How funny we had a snow day also. So day off for me Whoopee.
    Calorie burn 440
    Total to date 1960/3500

I think just for now I will try to reach 3000 till this cold is out of my chest. My friend was chewing me out for getting on the eliptical while I have this bad cough and laryngitis. She said working out will let it go further into my chest and I don't want that. I want to get healthy first before I push it to hard.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Madsin!

Total for last week: 2417 / 3000. I was close!!! :-D

=== NEW WEEK, NEW CALORIE BURN GOAL ===

I'm aiming for 3000 again this week. Knee is acting up again, so I went light on it this morning and have it wrapped for the day. However, I've got a new running program/plan in place to start first thing tomorrow, MARCH 1st. Along with strength training and yoga. Keepin' it simple this week, yet still gunning for those 3000 calories!

Have a GREAT calorie burnin' week, everyone! :)
  • wanderingpilgrim
    wanderingpilgrim Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your comment. For some reason it's helping me knowing that others are out there struggling to always get their morning workouts in because of sleep.

I had been getting up at 6am every morning since September to go to Curves. In January I went away on holidays and returned home to sick kids. They've all taken turns (I have 4), and one month later, I STILL have a sick little boy. I am so drained of energy.

Your post is great though- know why? You hit the nail on the head when you said that you were still eating properly. I had just given up. No wonder I feel like I'm so out of control...I am. Thanks for the reminder that even if I don't have the energy to exercise, I can still watch my calories.