Hi today is my first day on the site not on the phone

Options
Wow this site is awesome. I really like my phone app but this is just awesome. I would like to have some friends on here so if you like me friend me

Bree

Replies

• MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I just got back on the site on my phone today and was startled to see the barcode...pretty cool! Add me if you wish! Good luck with your weight loss goals!
  • vulcangrrl
    Options
    Hi! I too used the app before the site, I love the site though.
    It's so lovely to have friends to motivate you along, and be able to lurk other people's diaries for food ideas.
  • Bree5280
    Options
    I think I am going to like it better when I have some friends to see what they are doing to be successful. Possibly get some new ideas.
    I would like to add a tracker to my posts. How do I do that?
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to like it better when I have some friends to see what they are doing to be successful. Possibly get some new ideas.
    I would like to add a tracker to my posts. How do I do that?

Go to your home page. At the top, hit the tab for Tools. Then, go to Weight Loss Tickers. Click that and create your ticker. If you want to put it on your posts here in the forums, make sure to click "Get the code for your ticker." Copy the one on the LEFT. Then, come to the forums and edit your signature. Just paste the code you copied and you're good.

Good luck reaching all your goals!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Welcome to MFP!
  • wdugger
    wdugger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    And celo for the win. Feel free to add me.
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    And celo for the win.

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means the drinks are on wdugger! :drinker:
  • wdugger
    wdugger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You betcha, who wants what?