Dumb P90x Question ...

emmaleigh47
emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I am all poised to start P90X tomorrow...
But I noticed that my legs day is going to be on Friday (the day before my long run).

Would it to be ok to start the week with leg and back -- and do arms on Friday before my long run?

Replies

• I have done the X before. It is okay to rotate the exercises according to your schedule, as long as they all get done its okay! :):smile:
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Shouldn't be a big deal in my opinion.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    the order you do the work outs doesn't really matter so long as you aren't using the same muscles on consecutive days :-)
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Yep, that routine will work fine as a day 1 routine. FYI, when you do the chest & back on Friday, you'll probably be quite spent even though you're not really working your legs, especially since this'll be your first week of P90X. Just a heads up...

Good luck. You'll do awesome.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Thanks guy! I looked at it all again... and decided it looks like 3 2-day segments. So I am keeping chest and back today and plyo tomorrow -- but then I am moving legs to wednesday and kenpo to thursday morning... then arms on friday and long run on saturday (although its only 5 miles this week so that should be fine)!
This discussion has been closed.