30 day shred instruction?!

DST513
DST513 Posts: 140 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
Ok is there a certain amount of days your suppose to be on each level of the 30 day shred. Tell me what you guys been doing? as for me i dabble with level 2 every so often but i'm still on level 1 for about a 3wks.

Replies

• believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    As far as the program is designed, I believe you should be at each level for 10 days before moving on to the next. It is "30 day shred" afterall, and there are three levels!!

I found level 1 to be fairly easy, but I didn't increase to level 2 until the 10 days were up. I've heard others that take longer on each level, but don't linger too long - push it hard to get results!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    someone told me 10 days on each level, but you really have to listen to your body and when you feel "ready" go to the next level. I too "dabbled" between levels 1 and 2 before "officially" moving to level 2. I was on level 1 for about 5 - 7 days, I've been doing level 2 about five days and I think it will be a while before I move to the next level. It's kicking my butt!
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    I was told about 10 days on each level but if you still have trouble with the exercises to stay on the level for longer.

If its been 3 weeks I'd give level 2 a go for a couple of days. Each level is really hard when you first start but after 3-5 days it gets easier, just have to tough it out.

I'm on level 3 at the moment and it's kicking my butt
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    The way I understand it, it's 10 days/level. I'm currently on day 7 of level 3 and have done about 10 days on each level. However, if you need more or less time, I don't think you're going to ruin anything by slowing down/speeding up. The way I see it, a workout is a workout, and you're not going to ruin it by taking more or less time as needed.

PS: if anyone wants to know, level 3 is (mostly) easier than level 2! No V-raises! Phew!
  • jb83
    jb83 Posts: 38
    I might be on level 1 for the whole 30 days..... mine's going to be a 90 day shred *bangs head on desk*
This discussion has been closed.