Totally egotistical goal

Options
Hello everyone. Like many of you I have various reasons for getting into shape. My main goal is my son. He's almost 9 months old but when he gets older I don't want him to be unhealthy. And I can't expect him to be healthy if I am not. My other reasons are purely egotistical. I have my 10 year high school reunion coming up in September. I wasn't picked on (because you don't want to pick on a female football player) but I did get the looks we all get when we're overweight. I left high school fat. I don't want to go back there that way.

Replies

• spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    All very good reasons, and you deserve it! You can do it, stick to the plan and you will have great success!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Well, for goodness sake, it's your body and your health, the reasons you're doing this should be egotistial, as it's all about you.

One of the predicter's of success is that we are doing this for ourselves. People who do this to please others often fail.

You obviously are going to acheive your goal and walk into your reunion a new person!