30 day shred started today!! 14th february valentines day

Options
13»

Replies

• Rhondadenyse
    Options
    Well, I did Day 2 of Level one. I have GOT to remember to do my measurements... gee! I am sore but in a good way. I am actually looking forward to in the morning when I do the third round of C25K. I started that Sunday. Tuesday I did C25K and then day one of shred... Lawd! I thought, what am I thinking... but I LOVE the fact that I am doing something for me! Today I just did 30 minutes on the elliptical before doing shred. Funny story, my oldest son (10 yrs old) came into the living room yesterday morning at 5am and said, "Momma, what the heck is all that bumping?!?!" As I was sweating and flailing about doing jumping jacks, I said.... "Uh, that would be me, I guess." He rubbed his eyes and said, "Can ya keep it down?" He started to walk off and he turned back around and said, "Lookin' good though, Momma..." Wasn't he a sweetie? Keep it up people! You're LOOKIN' GOOD!
  • becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am anxiously waiting for it to come in the mail so I can start!! Does anyone know apx how many calories you burn doing the 20 minutes. I want to buy a HRM but not in the budget right now!
  • sarah13f
    sarah13f Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started today also. I did 30 mins of walking on the treadmill...then the shred, and ended with 30 mins on the spin bike. I did the level 1 shred today, can not wait to see how I feel tomorrow...Burn Baby Burn!

wow thats amazing well done
  • Rhondadenyse
    Options
    OK, so I have been ever faithful to doing my JM video every morning... in addtion to either C25K or 30 minutes on my elliptical. I completed my 7th workout this morning (still doing level one) and I have lost 7 puonds for the week. I could REALLY kick myself for not taking the time to measure myself. When should I move up to level 2? I want to be able to do all the push ups before I move on (I still shave off two on the first set and on off the second set). Any ideas? Am I just being silly... or should I stick with wanting to do it all before moving on.
    Hope your week has been successful!
    :happy:
  • LeanLisa4U
    LeanLisa4U Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am anxiously waiting for it to come in the mail so I can start!! Does anyone know apx how many calories you burn doing the 20 minutes. I want to buy a HRM but not in the budget right now!

I am 5'4 and weigh 164, so my HRM calculated 255 calories yesterday (DAY 1 Level 1).

You can get a good idea from the exercise tab, just search for circuit training.
  • LeanLisa4U
    LeanLisa4U Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday with the workout, and am going to start the nutrition today. I have to cut back from 1700 calories to 1200 on Jillian's plan, but I think it will work.