Greatest Shopping Day

Options
sweetpea03b
sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
Today was the greatest shopping day ever and I didn't buy a thing.

I tried on a pair of jeans in (what used to be) the perfect size for me. The greatest thing happened... they didn't fit! I would say they were about 1 size too big. In 3 months I have lost 10lbs... (6 of which were before MFP) and one jean size. I can finally say goodbye to the 15's.... single digits here i come! I was so excited that I just left the store.... without buying a thing! This losing weight thing is great for my shopping addiction! :wink:

63578.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Today was the greatest shopping day ever and I didn't buy a thing.

I tried on a pair of jeans in (what used to be) the perfect size for me. The greatest thing happened... they didn't fit! I would say they were about 1 size too big. In 3 months I have lost 10lbs... (6 of which were before MFP) and one jean size. I can finally say goodbye to the 15's.... single digits here i come! I was so excited that I just left the store.... without buying a thing! This losing weight thing is great for my shopping addiction! :wink:

63578.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Good for you! That's the best.......:flowerforyou:
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! losing weight and saving money :flowerforyou:
    Peggy
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Well good, but for me? I have a fashion bug card and I hit 3 days of sales with discounts nad coupons. Yep 300.00 on size 14-16 now. I hope to move onto a 12 . The 16 is baggynad the 14 is snug, but I am still at it and walking......

I will get there
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Wow. Isn't that an amazing feeling? Good for you!:drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a great shopping experience!!! YEY YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!