Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Open Valentine's Letter to my Hubbie

:heart: Happy Valentine's Day! :heart:
I still love you, even 25 years later. :smooched: Everything may not be perfect, but I am basically happy. I am so proud of you for hopping onto my weight loss/fitness journey and commiting to take better care of yourself. I really don't want to outlive you by too much ;~}

I've always admired your commitment to your work. I know things are really sticky right now, but no matter what, I know you are good at what you do, and that everyone you have ever worked for has been sad to see you go. If you have to find a new position, your current bosses and coworkers will miss you, your optimism, your caring, your devotion. Everyone makes mistakes, it's just occassionally a small thing becomes a big thing due to circumstances beyond our control. You are still a good person, and a good nurse, and everyone else knows that, which is why they are taking so long to decide what to do. No one wants to see you go, but there is more at stake than what they want.

I appreciate your help around the house, especially with the cat boxes :wink: I know I can be really snippy, but you have so much patience with me. Thank you for trying so hard to make our lives better.

I am proud that you are a much better father than your own father was. Your children love you and know they can come to you with their needs and you will listen. The girls love when they get to do things with you.

Like Steve said in church yesterday, I respect you for your position in the family and your heart that tries so hard to provide and protect. I don't worry that you will continue to do those things, regardless of what this week brings.

Love,
the little wiffie, (or getting littler at least :laugh: )

Replies

• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Awww!! Thats sweet. I hope you two have a great day and what ever is going works out for the best. It sounds like you have God in your life and if you leave it in his hands it will work out for the best.

Best wishes.
  • ♥ "Love is not about who you live with...... Its about who you can't live without." I wouldn't make it without you. You complete me. You’re the answer to my life, my consciousness, my everything. I Love You! ♥ Happy (Day After) Valentine's Day! ♥