25 Random Things About Me - This is for all my "friends" out

Options
MOOOSEEE3
MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
1. My second toe is longer than my first toe, and I have long toes....I feel if I were to ever fall backwards off a cliff, my long toes would grab onto a tuft of grass and I would be able to pull myself up and save myself

2. I have a sister who is 21 and a brother who is 27 .I am 34. My brother is from the Philippines..we adopted him when he was 1 1/2. He was the cutest thing ever!

3. Scuba diving in the Carribean was one of the most beautiful and amazing things, yet I was extremely petrified of doing it.

4. I don't think I am afraid of heights - I can get on a roof ok, but tremble like a leaf trying to get down. That's the part that kills me.

5.Yellow is my favorite color

6. I know who my real father is, but I don't know him

7. I have 2 tattoos, but wish I never got them

8. I like to think I am always right, and will argue my point until I am proven wrong...one of my many faults

9. Water is my favorite drink

10. I am an ice cube chewer..which my father in law hates, and my husband wishes I wouldn't do...yet they love me anyways. I've done this for as long as I can remember.

11. I would like to go back to school one day when I figure out what I want to be...but am terrified of having to write a report or paper. I can spell great, but writing papers I suck at.

12. I am scared of riding motorcycles, yet I married a man who loves Harley's and has one.

13. I want to have a kitty cat so bad...but our landlord won't let us, and my husband doesn't want one..so I lose.

14. My husband is a firefighter/EMT - He is most amazing and I admire him so much for the job he does and the person he is.

15. I have had the same best friend since I was 11, and our firstborn children are 6 months apart

16. I organize my fridge every time I go shopping....I know, I can't help it.

17. I don't like to take medicine/aspirin/anything unless I really have to. I always think whatever ache or pain I have will always just get better.

18. I fractured my ankle in 4th grade by tripping over my "boyfriend's" skateboard, and had to walk about a mile home and wait for my mom to come home

19. I was born with a cleft lip and palate and grew up with people being mean and teasing me because I looked different.

20. This resulted in me being very shy through elementary and junior high school

21. Somehow now I am very outgoing and always smiling. I think that people can either like me..or not. Their loss if they don't want to try. I know that sounds mean, but don't mean for it to

22. I think my sister is one of the most talented, amazing, funny brave people I know.

23. I read..A LOT!

24. I have 2 children Austin 15 and Lindsay 5, and I would like to have 1 or 2 more.

25. I'm anal retentive about the checkbook and tend to balance it about every 2-3 days.

That's it you guys. Just thought I'd share some things about me...oh yeah...my real name is Angela:)

Replies

• fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I like this idea!!! I might have to copy you and do the same. Well, as soon as I can think of 25 random things!
  • amandakay23
    Options
    Thanks, what a fun idea!
  • JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'll play

- 25 Random Facts

1. I am up at 4 AM ( Mon thru Fri ) and at the gym at 5AM

2. I had my daughter Brittney when I was 17
    (Best thing I ever did!)

3. I have been with my husband Gregg since I was 16.

4. I am an Unemployment Hearing Coordinator

5. I also am a bartender/waitress

6. I always wanted to be a Marine Biologist

7. I have both my hairdressers license and my esthetic license.

8. I was the first 12 year old in girl to be certified in Massachusetts as a Scuba diver

9. My dog D.O.G knows all my secrets!

10. I am petrified of ostriches.

11. I love the gym

12. I hate to run

13. My first half marathon was October of 08"

(Peak Performance in Portland, ME (2008)
    I placed 730 out of 1611 runners.
    GUN TIME 1:59:35 NET TIME 1:58:13 )

(Thank you Marty)

14. I ran a full marathon in October (2009)
    (Mohawk Hudson River in New York)

(Thank you Peggy and Jamie and all the fellow Shamrocks who helped me achieve this!)

15. I joined the USA Master's swim team

16. My favorite band- Motley Crue
    I am obsessed with Tommy Lee!

17. My favorite book - Marley & Me

18. I saw Dion and the Belmonts when I was 19 and Dion got on his knees and sang a love song to me.
    I am still be ragged on by my friends for it till this day.

19. I hate clutter

20. I am afraid to fly, but am trying to get over that fear!

21. I love the smell & sound of the Ocean

22. I love living in the woods

23. I call my grandmother every morning.

24. I have some really great friends (and I wish I got to see them more)

25. I am running Boston Marathon
  • Determined120509
    Options
    My better half is a firefighter/EMT as well! He will always be a hero in my eyes, though he hates when I call him that.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    25 random things about me

1.I love to argue
    2.I really dont like being told what to do
    3.I started reading when I was 4
    4.I did drugs for a very long time while I dont miss them at all if I had it to do all over again I wouldnt change a thing
    5.I got dentures when I was 23 (drugs)
    6.I wish I could have got married on halloween and not valentines day
    7.I let my son watch violent moviesplay violent games and he is the sweetest kid you could ever meet
    8.black is my favorite color
    9.I never grew out of my goth stage
    10.I curse like a sailor
    11.I was kicked out of every high school i ever attended
    12.I am an atheist
    13.I support gay marragie
    14.I cant spell
    15.most of my family are convicted felons
    16.I am very very shy
    hmmmm I cant think of any more
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    25 Random things
    1. Real name :April
    2.4 kids.13,10,7,and 3
    3.Dated my husband 3 mths before we married and 15 yrs later (this Nov) STILL TOGETHER
    4. Terrified of Spiders
    5. Use to be very outgoing and now I am VERY shy ..I think a lot has to do with my weight
    6.I have 3 boys and 1 girl (my world)
    7. I was diagnosed with anxiety last year (again mind boggling) because I WAS so social
    8.since exercising have gained some of my security back and off of anxiety meds for almost 4 mths (yay)
    9.Can at times be a hypercondriact (sp)
    10 .I over analyze a lot of the time
    11.I love order and structure
    12. work better with a schedule ..
    13.I have an older brother whom never speak to and a younger sister who I talk to EVERYDAY
    14 been to Mexico 4 times
    15. Want to go to Disney World ( maybe can be my award)
    16.my favorite colors are Pink ,purples and neutrals
    17. I do not drink anything alcoholic
    18.I have 1 day and 1 cat
    19.I smoke :( and hope to eventually say I am a non smoker
    20.Love comedy and romance
    21.Absolutely love Jason Stathem
    22.love hip hop and R&B
    23. I have a heart murmur almost died 2 times as a baby
    24.I don't watch a lot of TV but am addicted to drama shows :)
    25.I am 5'2 overweight and gaining back self esteem while losing the excess baggage :)
  • haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'll join in the festivities as well :)

1. I've been married for 4 years this July.

2. I was married on July 13th (it was a Friday)- and we did it on purpose- Even though we are NOT superstitious AT ALL, I knew my family would freak...

3. I've been with the same person for 10 years :), since I was 15!

4. I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Don't judge. Don't make assumptions, if you have questions, ask instead of making up your own judgement.

5.Pink is my favorite color

6. My dad died when he was 34... And I was about to turn 2. That sucked.

7. I eloped because I knew he couldn't walk me down the aisle, and that sucked too.

8. I always have to prove that I'm right.. I can't let it go... I will look it up online to prove so... one of my many faults, and I hate it... Working on it!

9. I don't drink alcoholic beverages... Not for religious reasons, just because I don't like the way it feels.

10. I am an ice cube chewer..which my father in law hates, and my husband wishes I wouldn't do...yet they love me anyways. I've done this for as long as I can remember.

11. I crack my knuckles every 5 minutes... I also crack my neck, back, and elbows... Yikes.

12. I have a Pomeranian, who I've had since the day he was born (my mom has his mom), and his name is Porkchop. He's the cutest thing ever!

13.I hate cats... except my sisters cat, he's cool.

14. My husband always puts me first and is the most amazing man in the world.

15. My grandma (paternal) died from Breast Cancer... My mom also was diagnosed, but is now 3 years cancer free!!! Woot Woot!

16. I organize my groceries on the grocery line... very anal about it... has to be fruits/veggies... cold products (dairy, etc)... frozen products... boxed things... I'm weird.

17. All of our movies are in alphabetical order... And when they aren't I get freaked out... We have over 300 too... And every time we buy a new one I have to do it all over again... Just in case!

18. I fractured my wrist by punching a boy when I was like 8... hurt really bad... For him and me :)

19. I was attacked by a chow when I was 6 (or 7?) had to have over 100 stitches in my face... They actually had me scheduled for Plastic surgery, but no need... Only have a few scars, and you can only see them now that I'm older... No one notices them but me :-/

20. This resulted in me being very shy through elementary and junior high school

21. Somehow now I am very outgoing and always smiling. I think that people can either like me..or not. Their loss if they don't want to try. I know that sounds mean, but don't mean for it to

22. I'm shy until I get to know you... Then I don't shut up.

23. I have had the same best friend since I was 14... Over 11 years now.

24. I want to start a family more than anything in the world.

25. I have 6 nieces and nephews... Dahlia 10, Devon 7, Naomi 11, Mackenzie 7, London 2, Devon 6 :)

That's everything :) yay!