Small Sucess..No Cake!!

Options
After not working out for 3 days due to pure laziness (I admit) i was sure I would cave in at my 2 year old birthday party yesterday... I am a sweet junkie and cake is one of my favorite thing especially the cake I got for him... I din't eat a bite, I didn't even lick the icing when it got on my hands (i wiped it off) for fear I wouldn't be able to stop myself. I asked for a pitcher of ice water for myself when the host brought the soda and didn't eat the pizza (i did pull a pepperoni off of my babys slice and eat it :( though) I was for sure I would give in I had counted on it, but I didn't YAh!!! So it's back to working out, I wish I could go on my lunch break but not enough time.. !!!!!!!!! Sorry just had to let that out. Have a great Valentines Day. LET"S GO PEOPLE, LET"S BE GREAT!!!!

Replies

• SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Options
    Thats awesome!! I am so impressed, not sure if I could have resisted temptation :wink:
  • Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    YAY! I had this same temptation Saturday. My Boyfriends b-day and I made homemade pizza ( I made califlower crust pizza for me), his daughter brought a homemade chocolate cake plus we had a homemade shy high coconut cream pie...I made it through b-day party, game night without touching any of the bad stuff!!! Feels good huh?!....=0)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!