Nutritional guide

My sons science class is doing a calorie chart and we went to local resturants and got nutrition sheets from each one. OMG!!! It was really scary. Fast food the worst of course. I did notice that Subway and El Pollo Loco are the best our of the 10 resturants and fast food places. I also heard from the Great Day Trainer on our local news, when you go out to eat, you are really eating 2-3 portions??! I didn't know that. Next time you go out, ask for a nutrition guide.
On tip; if you go to breakfast and you eat hash browns or potatoes-ask them not to cook them in oil. Just tell them to cook them in non-stick spray or dry. They can do that. That griddle fry they use is not good.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    My sons science class is doing a calorie chart and we went to local resturants and got nutrition sheets from each one. OMG!!! It was really scary. Fast food the worst of course. I did notice that Subway and El Pollo Loco are the best our of the 10 resturants and fast food places. I also heard from the Great Day Trainer on our local news, when you go out to eat, you are really eating 2-3 portions??! I didn't know that. Next time you go out, ask for a nutrition guide.
    On tip; if you go to breakfast and you eat hash browns or potatoes-ask them not to cook them in oil. Just tell them to cook them in non-stick spray or dry. They can do that. That griddle fry they use is not good.