Turbo Fire VS Insanity

sjcply
sjcply Posts: 817 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I have done 1 1/2 rounds of P90X, and did about a week of insanity but was not real fond of it. I am considering ordering turbo fire, but wondering if it is along the same line as Insanity??

I really LOVE P90x, but am wanting something new and different. I didnt care for Insanity, so I dont want to order Turbofire if it is similar. Anyone tried both?

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Yep I have. Turbo Fire is NOTHING like Insanity. Besides using different trainers, Turbo Fire is focused on high intensity interval training (HIIT) and long periods of intense cardio (combining kickboxing, plyometrics, and calisthenics) set to great music. The program includes strength training, ab/core workouts, and stretching/yoga for a full body program. I highly recommend you try Turbo Fire. I lost 18 lbs and 8 inches during my first round.

Sharon
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    I've also done all three. P90x was my favorite too. I personally don't care for either Insanity or Turbofire. They are totally different from each other, but neither suits my style. I find Chalean Johnson annoying and I feel like her workouts are very repetitive to each other. That's just me though. I hear plenty of people say they love TF!
This discussion has been closed.