edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
How effective is it?
Do you only do it once?
Someone wanna tell me their experience? (:
Please and thank you.

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    For losing inches & toning i found it very effective. I didn't lose a whole lot of weight (4lbs) but my endurance and my strength were incredible after.
  • For losing inches & toning i found it very effective. I didn't lose a whole lot of weight (4lbs) but my endurance and my strength were incredible after.

Agreed.
    I used 2 lb weights because I was pretty out of shape and they tired me out. I also lost a few inches, but not much (if any) in weight.
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    I just started 30 Day Shred Saturday and I am sooo sore but I lost 1.5 pounds over the weekend. I have heard great things about it inches wise but not so much with losing weight. I also use 2lb weights and that works for me. It's really cheap too so you can go wrong!
  • I just started the 30 day shred today, I can not give you a review on it, but my plans are to use it a long with walking and cycling to help burn more calories. There are 3 levels start with one, do it till it is to easy then more to 2 and then to level 3. I am using level 1 and it gave me a good sweat today...I hope this helps you some
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    I am a believer in these 3 workouts. I do them at least once a day, sometimes twice a day. For people who are only slighly overweight it really helps tone the body. For others who are looking to lose major pounds this is also a great workout. I find that it will work for everyone as long as you keep at it. She also has other DVD's that are great if you don't like doing the same thing all of the time...i.e. Yoga Meltdown.
  • I'm on my second round. First round I did back at the end of September. I lost 8.6lbs and I think it was like 5 or 6 inches. I love the dvd. It's my favorite. You can use it if your fit or just starting out. I recommended it to a few people who have also had great results with it. You will be sore the first couple of days but its worth it!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    I am on D3 of L3 and I love it. I have lost about 10 pounds. This is exercise and diet combined. I do the workout every morning and usually add a little more cardio.
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    I love this work out! I'm still doing it after a year. I just mix it in with my other work outs. Still challenging though I use 8lb weights now rather than starting out with 4 lb. It's great for building endurance, strength and shedding pounds. Very effective.
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    I have 3 days left and love it. I don't know my final inches/lbs lost but I had lost a few inches and 9 ish lbs after the first 15 days and 2-3 inches of my waist & hips. I'll be posting my results on Thursday. I have not taken any breaks and follow the MFP -2 lb a week calorie intake and do eat some of my exercise calories.
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    I have 3 days left and love it. I don't know my final inches/lbs lost but I had lost a few inches and 9 ish lbs after the first 15 days and 2-3 inches of my waist & hips. I'll be posting my results on Thursday. I have not taken any breaks and follow the MFP -2 lb a week calorie intake and do eat some of my exercise calories.
This discussion has been closed.