When did everyone Join ! and how well have you done so far?

Options

Replies

• jackier19
    jackier19 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I believe i joined in august

Start weight-199
    Current- 135.4

I do curves, elliptical, and attempting to start jogging. My goal is 130 (maybe go for 125...not sure yet)
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    August 2009, at 205 lbs
    As of weigh in today: 162 lbs!

Welcome to all of you who have recently joined! We are glad to have you! Be sure to search the forums and read the "pinned" threads. There is SO much information on here that will help you! Good work so far! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    41 days ago

20.6 lbs. lost
  • PrairieRoseNE
    PrairieRoseNE Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I started watching my calories & carbs on Nov. 18th, 2010, but I didn't know about MFP until late January, 2011.
    I officially joined MFP on Jan 28th, 2011

I lost 8 lbs from Nov 18 to Jan 28th.
    I've lost 10 lbs from Jan 28th until today.
    Total lost = 18

My goal weight is 150lbs, and I have a lllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg way to go :)

But I'm determined to someday get there!!!!

I love this site
  • NBgnnngs
    Options
    I joined December 17, 2010

My start weight 168
    My current weight 150
  • haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I started the website in Jan 2011... I LOVE MFP soooo much! When I downloaded the app on my phone, I figured it'd be another thing i did gungho for a whole 5 days, and by the weekend I'd be eating McDonalds again... But no! I'm doing great!!!

SW: 291.8
    CW: 277.2

I've lost 14.6lbs!

I still have a lot to go... At least 137 lbs, but I'll get there... In a healthy WAY!

Good luck to everyone else as well! :)

3861353.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • 30tips
    30tips Posts: 132
    Options
    I joined on January 8th 2011. I've lost 6 pounds so far. Doing great! Keeping a blog with daily fitness/weight loss tips, one for every day. Friends are very encouraging and very nice.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I started 2/2010
    My starting weight on the sight was 238
    Current weight is 159
  • AutumnSage
    Options
    I joined January 12, 2012
    Lost 9lbs so far.

At the beginning,I logged all my food but I was obsessed so much it became unhealthy and was just stressing me out so I only log sometimes now. I log my exercise though, so I keep on track. And I'm eating healthy (fruits, veggies and such) but need to be better about that still.

My goal is to loose 60lbs, to start with anyways.
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I joined mfp in August 2010. I had lost 11 ponds before mfp and have lost 50 since for a total of 61lbs. I LOVE MFP. There's no way I could have done it without it, because it has held me accountable! I am so THANKFUL for ALL the encouragement that I get from my FRIENDS! I tell everybody about it! I'm about half way there.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

Starting Weight: 335

Starting Weight on MFP: 292

Current Weight: 220.7
  • kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I joined January 3, 2011! I decided this year was going to be *my* year and found MFP through an online friend. :)

SW: 178 lbs.
    CW: 169 lbs.
    GW: Not sure yet! Probably around 140.
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I joined April 2010 and have lost 38 pounds so far. I owe it all to logging in my food!!
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    HW: 171 (September '09 ish)
    Joined MFP December 2009 at 168
    Recomitted Jan 13, 2010
    Hit goal: December 31, 2010
    CW: 129 pounds!

I plan to (and have) use MFP while I maintain. This site and the people here are amazing! Welcome to all who have recently joined, you can do it!
  • krista_204
    Options
    Joined Feb 3/11 - 185lbs

Currently - 180lbs

I have a loooong way to go but this site motivates me and inspires me! I really feel like I can change this time around!!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I've been here "forever" compared to everyone else. :laugh: I joined in September 2009 but didn't continue, due to major computer virus problems. Started up again at the beginning of January 2010 at 190 pounds, and I am still here logging away over a year later. This morning I was at 149. I originally had my goal at 160 (I wanted to be realistic!), then lowered it to 150, then 145. I have been pretty much on a plateau since October or so - but at least that means I haven't GAINED in all that time. If I can nudge myself down to 145, I'll probably set a new goal of 140. I am 5ft 6 (or so) and 53 years old, so'd I'd say that's reasonable. :bigsmile:
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I joined April 2010
    Starting weight: 261.5
    Current weight: 196.5
    Goal weight 125
    Height: 5'3"

Pretty successful so far! Almost halfway to goal!
  • dars069
    Options
    January 10, 2011 and I've lost 7 pounds so far
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I joined the first week of January (not a NY resolution!).

Weighed 202.6 then
    Weigh 190.6 now
    For a total loss of 12 pounds! 1 more pound puts me in the proper BMI range for my height!

This site definitely helped spur things along, when all I really was doing initially was planning to get a little exercise in while playing Your Shape on the 360. Started browsing through fitness apps, and it has turned into a full blown lifestyle change and weight loss.
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I joined in May 2010.

I'm a short girl, only about 5'3". My heaviest weight ever was close to 160lbs. I wore a size 10 then. I managed to slim down to about 145lbs for my wedding in September of 2009. In May of 2010, I stepped on a scale at my workplace and saw that my weight had gone back up to 148lbs. Feeling depressed, I walked into the next room and saw one of my coworkers on MFP. I asked her what she was doing, and she showed me the site. I decided the funny coincidence of catching her on a fitness website two minutes after I had the depressing realization that I was plumping up again was actually God flicking me between the eyes and telling me to DO something about my fat butt. I signed up immediately.

Starting weight at MFP: 148lbs, wearing a size 8. Current weight: 116lbs, wearing a size 2. 32 pounds down since joining the site. :)

And very, very happy. :)