New Looking for Encouraging & Supportive Friends

Options
My name is April Eaton. I am new to this site. I am 35 and a busy mother of 5. I had my thyroid removed a year ago to thyroid disease. I was also diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrom. I am hoping to lose weight and get fit to better control my symptoms, to have more energy and to just plain feel better both physically and emotionally. However I am married to a good ole farm boy, a meat and tators kind of guy so I dont' really have a support system in place to help me make the necessary changes for me to be healthy and at a safe weight. I am very motivated but I also understand I will make mistakes, I will slip. I am hoping to find friends here that share my goals & are willing to encourage one another. I am sure many of you have suggestions for exercises or food choices I have never thought of or considered. I am anxious and excited to start this journey and hopefully make some like minded friends along the way. Thanks and have a tremendous Week. Happy Valentines Days to you all!!!

Replies

• mdunckel
    mdunckel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am mother of 3 and in a new land. Moved to west coast from the east and I have no friends. I have lost 100lbs but still have 50 to go. I just cant get it together. I feel a ton better and can do things that i never thought I would. I need encouragment and someone in the same boat.:flowerforyou: