Attack of the Valentine's Chocolates!

Options
What do you do with all that accumulated, unwanted Chocolate? Reply with your most creative idea.

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    chocolate --> garbage
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    maybe you could break it down in to individual servings and freeze it. - so you can have a snack - but not to many calories
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Send it to me?! :laugh:
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I wish I had some! Wait, no I don't. I got one Reese's heart and one Hershey's kiss, and I promptly ate both of them. Luckily no one has been showering me with chocolates, but the two little pieces I did have are making me want more! If you have excess I would recommend putting it out at work, in a room that is not yours, so that everyone else eats it for you. :)
  • Awineburg
    Options
    Take it work and force my co-workers to eat it :laugh: :laugh:
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Where does it come from? I asked my husband to not buy me any. I gave my kids and husband small hearts this year so I have less temptation.

If I did get a bunch of tempting chocolate I'd drop it over to the school for the teachers to share.
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    maybe you could break it down in to individual servings and freeze it. - so you can have a snack - but not to many calories

Have you ever eaten frozen chocolate?? YUM! That would only make me want to eat it faster. :):):)
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    chocolate --> garbage

Blasphemy!! :laugh:
  • littlelionesslove
    Options
    I like to tear it up into tiny pieces and imagine each one will add an inch to my waist! Of course...I tend to do that with most of my food. *has issues* lol
  • jen31889
    jen31889 Posts: 121
    Options
    Take it work and force my co-workers to eat it :laugh: :laugh:

I like that idea! ESPECIALLY when we are having a Biggest Loser contest at work :-D
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My thoughts too chocolate = garbage!

I am lucky my kids don't really like chocolate and my husband doesn't have a sweet tooth:)
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i told my husband not to get me any candies. so we shall see what he brings home for me!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness no one bought me chocolate this year. But I am with the chocolate belongs in the garbage.
  • pooh072572
    Options
    That is a good one I will remember...... let them gain weight, while I eat my fat free yogurt!!!!! LOL
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    give them to arthur on the biggest loser
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    give it to your skinny friends :bigsmile:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Keep the dark chocolate (it's good for you), give everything else to your neighbors & loved ones :)
  • shalinibarak
    shalinibarak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ask your local dentist...sometimes they collect candy to make care packages for the troops abroad!!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Give it away! Take to work so Co Workers eat it and not you! I made a ton of treats over the weekend for Valentines but I gave them all away!
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    I <3 chocolate, but I'm one of those people that is able to keep it around and ration it. A couple miniature pieces a day is ALL. Luckily I've always preferred dark chocolate to milk (and I can't stand white), but I'm still very firm with myself about the rations, but I never feel deprived....But, if you want to do something creative with it, you could always use the pieces as an art project in place of macaroni pieces. Or, you could use kisses as a replacement in the paint-ball gun...And if you have a neighbor with a yippy dog you could feed it to the dog (I love animals...don't hate mail me).