New and need support

Options
Hi I am new here and I am looking to lose 35 lbs. I am the heaviest I have ever been and I am dealing with healthe issues that weight will only make worse. I know that one of my meds makes me crave sugar, so this is a true challenge for me. But I so want to be a healthy weight again.

Hoping to make some new friends and find some good ideas and support on my journey.

Thanks.

Replies

• Sandiweber03
    Options
    Welcome this is a wonderful place for support! Here for you if you need a friend! Good luck on your journey!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Needed to lose 35 and I am down 10 after about 4 weeks. Good luck, this is a great site.
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    just know you are not alone in this situation- welcome and take one day - one pound at a time
  • PhoenixFire975
    Options
    Hey there, this program is pretty great for me so far nd i hope it really helps you out too:) Welcome:D
  • K3LLYSU3
    K3LLYSU3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    welcome to a great site, it has been very helpful for me. There are so many great people to support you on your journey. You can add me if you would like....Kelly
  • shules82
    shules82 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the best tool I have found yet. Feel free to add me as a friend! Best of everything.
  • pooh072572
    Options
    Good luck, you can do this! I find it easier than I expected it to be because of this site. I have lost 5 pounds so far, and am still eating most anything. When vraving sugar I do things like jello sugar free pudding, strawberries with "ideal" sweetner, or a banana. I like ideal sweetner best on fruit because it tastes most like sugar to me, but I use Splenda in my iced tea when I have it.

drink lots of water.

Remember to log your excercise.

Good Luck!!!
  • heinze57
    Options
    welcome!! this is true challenge for everyone and one must be extremely willing. One thing I'm learning is take this one day at a time. If you fail one day get up the next day and start over don't give up.

Feel free to add me
  • frannyannemum
    Options
    Welcome. This is probably the best site for losing weight I have been on. Have lost 16 pounds in five weeks. Good luck on your weight loss venture :)
  • LLF175
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome