New here - HI! - lost 6, want to lose 15-20 more...

Options
So I started using Weight Watchers online after the first of the year. WAYYYYYYY too much opportunity for me to fudge on my foods/calories. Lost not one pound after a couple weeks. SO - came back to counting calories. Had used an iPhone app before called LoseIt! or similar. Noticed several friends from my mommy message board were using MyFitnessPal so figured I'd give it a go. I think I've been tracking calories for about 11 days now and I've lost 6 pounds.

We have a cruise setting sail on March 20. Want to get shipshape. I've done a big bunch of nothing since having our 2nd and final baby 9/7/09 - YIKES. AND I just turned 40, so needless to say, pounds don't fall off and I don't bounce back like I used to.

Ideally I'd like to lost 20 more pounds. Minimum 15.

HI!!!

Replies

• nonni54
    Options
    I joined today as well, and want to loose all my weight before my cruise next year.

Good luck with your journey!
  • driscollmc
    Options
    Good luck!!!! we're all here for you! this site is way better than weight watchers, strictly because you're held accountable by other people and they encourage you the entire way through. so keep it up, don't ever slow down!!!
  • paigehooha
    Options
    Thanks! We are wanting to get to the same goal weight. I'm about 3 pounds lighter than you :) I know I won't hit the 20 pounds by March 20 - but I think I might actually exercise on this cruise if you can imagine that!
  • paigehooha
    Options
    See? You started at a more manageable time - a year in advance. I'm always so last-minute.