New Scale

Options
So I have this new scale, as I mentioned before to my MFP family. Tomorrow morning is my weigh in day. Soooo I ask you lovely people how would you do this?

As I see it I can edit my previous posts and show that my old dial scale is about 17.2 off, or just start a new with the new weight and move forward from there.

I feel bad editing anything, like I am not being honest with my self. I also feel like it looks horrible that here my old scale shows I have lost 10 pounds, and this one takes me back a few steps.

So what say you?

Replies

• FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    well its not really taking you back!!! You know for a fact that you have lost weight!! Just make sure from now on you keep using the same scale! Otherwise it will look like you are gaining and losing weight when you arent.
  • outersoul
    Options
    I had the same issue. My new scale said I weighed 5lbs more than my old scale. Based on my old scale I lost 8lbs at the time. So I weighed myself on my new scale and added 8lbs to account for the loss. No matter what the scales say, I still lost 8lbs. So I adjusted my weight on my ticker her to show the new scale weight plus 8lbs.

I hope that made sense.
  • HLRoberts1987
    HLRoberts1987 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Maybe (if you still have the reciept) you can get a scale that shows you weigh the same as your previous scale. But if you didnt then just take it for what its worth and just use that to make yourself work harder. :o)
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    *nods* Yes I considered taking the new digital scale back, but nope *shakes head*. I tested other scales, and the new one is quite correct. *giggle* I had hoped the scale was wrong, but I will take it as my old out dated bathroom scale has dialed it's last compliment.

Thanks guys for the feed back! <3 *smiles*
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    I have a digital scale I got from Bed Bath and Beyond. It also tells body fat percentage and it's ugly LOL I can't remember the brand but will find out if you like.