Belly button piercing!

Options
I want one. I lost a lot of weight and think I will finely look good with one. What do you think about belly button piercing? Should I wait till fall to get one since it take 6 months to heal?

Replies

• casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I want one. I lost a lot of weight and think I will finely look good with one. What do you think about belly button piercing? Should I wait till fall to get one since it take 6 months to heal?
  • izzyandobo
    izzyandobo Posts: 41
    Options
    I plan to get one as soon as I reach my goal weight. I havn't told my husband - just some girlfriends. They both had belly button rings before they had kids and plan to get them again. You have to be really careful with infections (keep it really clean). In some ways it is better then a tattoo because you can remove it whenever you want to (I heard there is a scar:frown: )
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wait till the Fall, I got mine done for my 22nd birthday, in VEGAS, in JUNE, and I couldn't go swimming, But I still have it and I love it
  • paris88
    paris88 Posts: 27
    Options
    Belly button ring rock!
    I had 2, one in the top of my button and one through the bottom -before I had my kids. I plan to get the one through the bottom done when Im slim again (dont tell the hubby yet :devil: )
    Yes they have left a little scar, when they pierce you they actually remove that small piece of skin. But that scar is nothing compaired to my stretch marks :laugh:
    They do take afew months to heal and you need to keep it clean - really clean. Ladys have a higher rate of infection from piercing because we are lazy to keep them clean- (acording to my friend who is a piercer)