Anyone else hate TOM!

Options
Ok, so i know this is too much info but for some reason TOM this month is killing me. All I want to do is eat sweets and it doesn't help it is right around Valentine's day! Anyone else have a bad TOM once in awhile that makes them feel like ravenous animals!?? lol

Replies

• LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Every month is like that. The cravings sometimes seem to go even past TOM.
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I hate it with a passion.
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    i think the question is, "is there anyone out there that likes it"
    good lord no... and it's worse when you dieting... however, if you make sure and get your exercise in it can help give you a little energy....
    i have to force myself to do it but i always feel better afterwards.
  • judy02
    judy02 Posts: 19
    Options
    Yes its horrible....but after doing the exercise you do feel better, so push yourself to do it!!
  • ccg0222
    Options
    OMG! TOM is the worst!!! It almost always derails me. I have been so good staying away from chocolate, but I had a candy bar the other night...thanks TOM!! I'm trying not to let it get me totally off track though. Good luck to you!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Yes. I couldn't get enought of the lindor truffles the last time. I ate 6 one day for a grande total of 444 cals. You are defintaly not alone. I hope you feel better soon.
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Women in monogamous relationships who are not trying to conceive - let me give you a solution to getting rid of TOM forever!!!!

One word: MIRENA!!!!!

Saved my life! Haven't had it since 6 months after I got it. If you want more info about it please message me. It seriously has been one of the best things to ever happen to me. Not right for everyone, but ask your doctor if it's right for you! PEACE!
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I used to crave sweets & salts during my TOM, but I don't feel like I do as much since being on NuvaRing. My hubby also noticed that I don't seem to have PMS really at all either. Apparently he used to notice a subtle change when it was abotu to be my TOM, but last month he couldn't even tell it was coming.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Ok, so i know this is too much info but for some reason TOM this month is killing me. All I want to do is eat sweets and it doesn't help it is right around Valentine's day! Anyone else have a bad TOM once in awhile that makes them feel like ravenous animals!?? lol

Me Me!!! I hate it every time it comes around, and I know when it is coming because I start craving chocolate like crazy
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    I've never heard anyone refer to this as TOM. Too bad that's my best friend's name. Of course, he lives 3,000 miles away, so I don't have to deal with him much.
  • cflexen
    Options
    I reeeealllly hate the TOM!! I just finished mine and it was super hard to overcome the mental cravings for badd salty greasy foods and SWEETS !!! But I did it!! and i also was able to exercise everyday which i was proud of doing buz we all know that when u feel like Sh**t w/fatigue and cramps u just wanna sleep and exercise is not even the last thing on ur mind...One thing I did discover that works well for me around my TOM is eating NUTELLA...is so YUMMMY and chocolately! You can spead it on toast or even a light gram craker for a super delisshhh treat...or since its V-Day you can even put a dap on some fresh strawberries!!! ( i am gonna do that tonight as my treat!! ) 1tbsp= 100 cals. Hope this helps!! :wink:
  • cakeyrach
    Options
    Hate it every month with a passion. Want to eat everything in sight and bloat up like an airbed! Have to say reducing my fat intake and drinking loads of water has helped my symptoms a little so that's one saving grace!