Wii Fit Weekly Challenge

Options

Replies

• ammccarter
    Options
    On the wii fit there's a free step option. (I think that's what it's called) You just set the time you want to do it.
    It will play a little metronome type sound on your wii remote and you step on and off the board to that rythm so you can set your wii fit to the free step and watch tv at the same time:-)
  • sundaysurf
    sundaysurf Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I will do it tonight while I watch TV. This is fun! Thanks for posting!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit Plus - Strength training, kung fu, jogging in place, step aerobics.
    38 mins 197 calories
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Just did 30 minutes - 20 minutes of free step, some soccer, step aerobics & hula hoop. Yay!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I only got 10 minutes in today before the little one woke up :( At least its only tuesday though! Does anyone have that thing that raises the balance board to make it a little bit harder??
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Just did an hour of free step & advanced step! Burned 350 calories WOO HOO!!! Now off to do a few more exercises before bed.
  • nikkih7869
    Options
    20 mins aerobics & 1hr free step done xxx
  • curran80
    Options
    Morning,

Managed to get 40 mins step done before my daughter got fed up and wanted attention!

so this week so far

Tue - 60 mins
    Wed - 40 mins
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Good Morning: Day off today so I did; Wii Yoga, hula hoop basic and advanced, Free step 888 steps.
    46 minutes 162 calories. :bigsmile:
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    GREATTT job everyone!!! You're all doing SO well, keep it up!!

I'm still holding steady at 10 minutes of Advanced Step. However, I have a lot of other workouts that I do regularly, but I plan to get on the Wii Fit this evening for at least a few minutes.

How interested would everyone be in having a weekly weigh in on the thread? Maybe at the end of each week, or whenever is convenient for each person. My usual weigh in day is on Thursdays, so that would work for me, but I wanted to see what some of you thought. Thanks!
  • sundaysurf
    sundaysurf Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I just did 20 minutes on Free Step. I put my Wii board up on my regular step. I am really sore from all my other workouts so it got pretty tough at the end.
    I like the idea of weighing in. It will be easy since we are already on the Wii board.
    Take care everyone!
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options
    I am in on the weighing on a thursday. Same day as I plan to do the challenge
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    OK! Well, let's go with that... Weekly Weigh-Ins on Thursdays. Even if you normally weigh in on a different day of the week, just post your number on Thursday. We can start tomorrow, for anyone interested in weighing in!! Good luck, everyone!! :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    I just put in another 10 minutes of Advanced Step, bringing my total so far to 20 minutes. Another 40 to go!

Also, my weekly weigh in. I'm at 162.3. A 0.2 lb loss from last week. I was really hoping to be under 160 by today's weigh in, but I won't frown at my small loss. I'll just keep moving forward and do everything I possibly can to make it happen next week! :)
  • nikkih7869
    Options
    Did 45 minutes aerobics today and 2hrs walking instead of the step! Back to the step 2moro tho ;-)

I dont weigh until 2moro so im fine with the cw on my signature to be used ;-D xxxx
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    I weigh on Fridays so I'll just use the weight from the previous week if that works.
  • jabbogurl
    Options
    Thanks for joining, everyone! Welcome!
    IS THERE ANYWAY JUST TO KEEP DOING ONE THING FOR AN HOUR LIKE STEPPING WALKING RUNNING..OR DO U JUST KEEP STARTING OVER??

I'm pretty sure we'll just have to start over after each ten minute increment. :)

If you do "free step" then you can go as long as you want. what's neat is the wii remote will make a clicking noise to keep you on step and then you can actually watch tv at the same time and the wii will keep working and tell you whne your done.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    I weigh on Fridays so I'll just use the weight from the previous week if that works.

That'll work! :)
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Tonight I did the hula hoop basic and advanced, kung fu advanced (I like it), Training Plus; running in place, (the marching parade advanced) that one really killed, and dance steps both basic and advanced.
    40 minutes 174 calories. :bigsmile:
    Oh, and Thursday weigh in is fine for me because I am doing a St. Patrick's Day Challenge too and they weigh in on Thurdays:tongue:
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Just did about 35 minutes, so I have my hour for the week. I did some hula hoop, soccer, step aerobics, and a few other things. Glad I got my workout in!