Strength and Cardio Balance??

Options
I am so confused bout how to balance my exercise program properly. looking online doesnt exactly help either cuz its a major OVERLOAD! Ive come to the basic decision tho to do 3 out of 7 days of strength nd maintain my current cardio routine everyday. nybody know where i cn get a lil more help or advice???

Replies

• iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    You just answered your own question. Just do what works for you. I've found through trial and error that one or the other suffers when I do them on the same day.

So I make an attempt to split it up. 3 days cardio, 3 days strength, 1 day rest.
  • Vipecap
    Vipecap Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You could also shift your cardio to after your weight lifting workouts as well if you need more time to get errands and such done.
  • PhoenixFire975
    Options
    Thx for the advice. The workouts r confusing too tho nd i dnt want to just do sit-ups nd push-ups every other day bt i also don't have access to weights (except for 2 pairs of dumbells). I guess if i think it ovr, finding out which muscle groups to work (nd how) w/o getting bored is also kinda hard nd, like i said, the internet just has an overload of info nd tryin to find wats best for me is hard.