But...

Options
I just had lunch, 2 pieces of toast and a poached egg, but Im still hungry! :ohwell: I guess its a matter of finding things that are filling/ satisfying but not high calories - Guess I will drink more green tea and water and wait for dinner :indifferent: How long before the body gets use to eating the lower calaries? - just curious

Replies

• paris88
    paris88 Posts: 27
    Options
    I just had lunch, 2 pieces of toast and a poached egg, but Im still hungry! :ohwell: I guess its a matter of finding things that are filling/ satisfying but not high calories - Guess I will drink more green tea and water and wait for dinner :indifferent: How long before the body gets use to eating the lower calaries? - just curious
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I'd still be hungry, too- I like to make things for lunch that I can eat a LOT of and still be under my cals, steamed veg, salads, etc... that way your tummy doesn't feel as empty.. 2 pieces of toast and an egg is a snack in my book...

:drinker:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    I'd still be hungry, too- I like to make things for lunch that I can eat a LOT of and still be under my cals, steamed veg, salads, etc... that way your tummy doesn't feel as empty.. 2 pieces of toast and an egg is a snack in my book...

:drinker:

I agree!!!
  • paris88
    paris88 Posts: 27
    Options
    Mmmmmm a salad, thats what I can eat and it wont really effect dinner Awsome Thanks
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    make a big, big salad for lunch and throw on some turkey or tuna.. that is really filling more. Or have the egg whites only and you can eat more eggs that way.
  • magdalune
    magdalune Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Your body is saying that you didn't eat enough. :) Eat a lot of veggies. I have a veggie wrap for lunch, and the bulk of the calorie count is in the tortilla, but it's the vegetables that fill me up because there is so much of them!