time for the fun to start!!

Options
Hello!! My name is Mary and I'm sick and tired of being fat. If you were to look at me, you'd think, "oh she's not "fat" just that she could afford to loose a few pounds." I must hide it well...bc according to the calculations, I'm borderline obese!! I'm 28 years old... I cant be obese!!!

Like a lot of people, I keep saying I'm going to drop the lbs and start living better...but I'm lazy. I'll admit it. I'm currently a stay at home mom, so my activity level is super low. Cant afford a gym membership so I try to do workouts at home. Or try...again, I have a tendency to be lazy!!

My main goal, I guess, is just to stick to this program and be honest to myself about it. I'm pushing for loosing about 50lbs. I cant even imagine how good I'm going to look 50lbs later!!! I'm excited. BRING IT!!

Replies

• dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Make your self a great group of friends, everyone is so supportive here! Welcome!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Mary!
  • Happy_JoJo
    Happy_JoJo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary!!!!

Welcome... This site is GREAT!!!!! You will find lots of support, suggestions, and "friends" here to help you along your journey.....

I'm hoping to loose about 30 pounds and need this site to hold me accountable!! feel free to friend me!!!

~Joanne
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm a formerly lazy stay at home mom.... too much energy to be lazy now!! :-D
  • Jacklynn01
    Options
    Hi Mary,

Welcome and Good Luck, I know how you feel, I was 315 pounds and thought I could never get my weight down. I did small goals of five pounds at a time. I am now down to 170 but my new goal is 169 and I am having a hard time getting there. I will keep trying till I reach 150. I am 5 4 and I know I have my work cut out for me. Have fun and enjoy

jackie
  • hayley_m
    hayley_m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Im exactly the same!!! i'd much rather sit around and drink tea all day but i want to shift the baby weight (my eldest is almost 13!! think its about time) if i dont do this by the time im 30 i think i'll be borderline obese forever!! good luck with your target!! :happy:
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Welcome to the site of motivation and support! Blessings on your journey! Feel free to add me!