Here we go again!

Options
hello! right then so i'm absolutely dtermined that this year is my year to be slimmer! ive carried around baby weight ( 32lbs of it!) for about 11 years! i'm so sick of being the fat one in my circle of friends! i want to see a dress and say yes that will look nice! not will it show my lumps, will it cling to the bumps and will my *kitten* look like a baby elephant!! i will be 30 in a year and a half and i want to feel and look good! i dont want my teenage son to be teased because im over weight! i need all the help i can get, after years of fad diets yo yo weight loss i would love to lose the 3 stone and kiss goodbye to it forever!!

Replies

• PhoenixFire975
    Options
    Wow, u sound like ur ready to kick a** w/ ur weightloss. I really hope you can get where your going w/ your goal(s). This site has worked great for me so far nd i hope it helps u too. Good luck:)
  • Phoenix1982
    Options
    I am RIGHT there with you and about to be 30 in the same amount of time!! You can DO THIS lady! This site is amazing and the support is invaluable.
  • jennywrens
    Options
    You're not the only "fat one" in your circle of friends! I'm there with my big belly too!! ..... but together we can lose this
  • hayley_m
    hayley_m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    yes but due to your bloody blod clot we wont be partying it up much any more!!! booooooo to that!!!
  • jennywrens
    Options
    I can still party Mrs M ..... just minus the alcohol!! ..... waste of calories anyway!